Chicago R models

2 hours ago, Red Horse said:

Having never driven a trailer dump, is the explanation for that tractor up in the air he was trying to tailgate spread, was going too slow and loaded the tailgate too much???

I drive one every day most times its a guy in to big a hurry and forgets to open the gate or the air hose pops off and without an air supply it wont open. I watch my trailer when I dump if the trailer hits the second stage on the ram and nothings coming out yet I check it before the load ends up against the gate.

53 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

Looks weird on Stearns with no elmhurst chicago  pipe yard there just making it a parking lot but more work for ranchhopper  it's just  welch and concrete  specialties  now I think

We bought all the useable pipe and hauled it off to jobs kept the pipe boys busy hauling all that winter all the junk went through our concrete crusher and the pipe molds and equipment all went to concrete specialties.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 8:54 PM, PeterMack said:

A friend spotted this the other day. Looks like an old Rizzi truck.

Resized952016111495083916.jpg

I don't remember rizzi trucks having the numbers on the fenders weren't rizzi's trucks green and red  I would say it could have been an old V&R truck.