2012 TRUCK SHOW. The MACK domination.

Awsome,awsome,awsome I want more

You will never be the same again till you get yours to the drag strip now.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Did anybody else notice the GMC General with the pipe hanging out the side of the hood in post #27, looks like an air scoop on top of the hood too!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Did anybody else notice the GMC General with the pipe hanging out the side of the hood in post #27, looks like an air scoop on top of the hood too!

That GMC GENERAL is a Race Truck that competes at the MODIFIED STREET TRUCK. It is the fastest TANDEM AXLE race truck here in PUERTO RICO with 15.2 seconds at 1/4 mile. Powered by a CUMMINS DIESEL.

Thanks guys for liking my pictures. I weared my BUILT LIKE A MACK TRUCK T-shirt for this event. I am trully happy that the MACK brand is making a strong come-back. MACK is going to dominate the tractor truck segment due to some facts that benefit the MACK TRUCKS brand. Nobody wants to deal with International maxxforce advanced egr powered trucks, they are a proven fail. Paccar products have no more Caterpillar for diesel power and their new Paccar (Cummins) have not being embraced yet by Paccar customers, and the fact their trucks have a higher prace tag. Caterpillar and Detroit Diesel have a not so good service. Drivers of trucks are realizing that they do not need a mondo-big 16 liter diesel engine to do a common job where there are now MACK 13 liter MP-8 engines with good power and gives better fuel economy.

Our MACK TRUCKS dealer M.A CARIBBEAN is very supportive.

You can take some ideas to customize your trucks, a MACK TRUCK will always look good for me

Thanks guys for liking my pictures. I weared my BUILT LIKE A MACK TRUCK T-shirt for this event. I am trully happy that the MACK brand is making a strong come-back. MACK is going to dominate the tractor truck segment due to some facts that benefit the MACK TRUCKS brand. Nobody wants to deal with International maxxforce advanced egr powered trucks, they are a proven fail. Paccar products have no more Caterpillar for diesel power and their new Paccar (Cummins) have not being embraced yet by Paccar customers, and the fact their trucks have a higher prace tag. Caterpillar and Detroit Diesel have a not so good service. Drivers of trucks are realizing that they do not need a mondo-big 16 liter diesel engine to do a common job where there are now MACK 13 liter MP-8 engines with good power and gives better fuel economy.

Our MACK TRUCKS dealer M.A CARIBBEAN is very supportive.

You can take some ideas to customize your trucks, a MACK TRUCK will always look good for me

Paccar px-6 and px-8 are CUmmins the larger MX engines are made by MAN in europe

Love the pictures do you have any more 2 valve engine pics Iam very interested in the setups they are running twin turbos sizes internals of engine etc anything you have would be awsome. transmissions too.

Engines used. E6-237. E-6 250. E-6 285. 2 valve heads. Soon one will be modified with a 4 valve head.

Compound Turbochargers.

Nitrous dosed.

On engine internals I think they run stock pieces.. Was thinking about up-fitting a MACK E-7 engine block with some MACK E-7 industrial or marine engine internals.

I do not know much about their set-ups they keep that confidential. I am encouraging them to move to the MACK E-9 V8 power