Thankful

mike69mackman

Happy Thanksgiving Mike, the best to you and yours! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here's a long lost picture of Rob's camper I first posted in May,2009. Thought I deleted it long ago, but it was in the Kodak public pictures folder...whatever that is.

I still try to maintain the standard for poor photochopping today.

post-1374-0-53605300-1353627326_thumb.jp

LOVE the cinder block...my first truck didn't have a functional parking brake, and the drivers side floor had rotted out. I'd drop a 1/4 chunk of cinder block out through the hole in the floor, then while my right foot was holding the brake, I'd reach down with my left foot (through the hole in the floor) and kick the cinder block piece up behind the front wheel.

Whatever works, right? :whistling:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Happy Thanks Giving everyone. And Thank you Mike!!! I hope everyone had a better Thankgiving than me. I had a buncha turkey, a pile of sweet potatos, a pile of regular mashes potatos, of course turkey with ranch, pumpkin pie, and pudding pie. ALL OF THIS WHILE I WAS SICK. I had a fever, and the chills and everything. I was with my dads side of the family and I had a 103.1 temp, so we called Mom and she wanted me home. I felt like crap, and on the way, I puked all of my Thankgiving dinner, into a shopping bag.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Can you imagine all of us at Thanksgiving dinner??? The question is- Who would be at the little kid table, and who would be at the adult table????

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! And Mike, glad yer still here for us to "amuse" you...And what do you mean by that- How do I amuse you- funny like a clown amuse you???

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Can you imagine all of us at Thanksgiving dinner??? The question is- Who would be at the little kid table, and who would be at the adult table????

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! And Mike, glad yer still here for us to "amuse" you...And what do you mean by that- How do I amuse you- funny like a clown amuse you???

I might be bigger than some of you by now.....

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Happy Thanks Giving everyone. And Thank you Mike!!! I hope everyone had a better Thankgiving than me. I had a buncha turkey, a pile of sweet potatos, a pile of regular mashes potatos, of course turkey with ranch, pumpkin pie, and pudding pie. ALL OF THIS WHILE I WAS SICK. I had a fever, and the chills and everything. I was with my dads side of the family and I had a 103.1 temp, so we called Mom and she wanted me home. I felt like crap, and on the way, I puked all of my Thankgiving dinner, into a shopping bag.

More details please! Was the vomit more liquidy or chunky? And the bag, was it paper or plastic?

potatos

There is an "e" in potatoes, Mr. Quayle.

Jim

Well, I'll only tell you that the bag was plastic. And the other day you said there was no E in potatoes or whatever. Whos Mr. Quayle?

Funny little guy who was the 44th vice president of the U.S.A. in the last century.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE