PETA asks a silly question...

RowdyRebel

Hey if times get tough and I find out dog cooks like turkey or chicken I might be short some pets, it would have to be really tough though I do love my puppies, they keep the neighbors away.

post-5240-0-70523100-1352598175_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hey if times get tough and I find out dog cooks like turkey or chicken I might be short some pets, it would have to be really tough though I do love my puppies, they keep the neighbors away.

Just go eat chinese. You will get dog and cat at the same time. No dogs or cats around chinese restaurants. Enjoy.

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.

Lemme see,delicious Thanksgiving dinner OR a nice plate of brussel sprouts? no contest! i bleve i would eat the dog before going vegan!.............................Mark

As long as there are deer, squirrels, rabbits, coons, snakes, coyotes, etc. running wild in the woods, I'll never even consider the possibility of putting Dozer on my dinner plate. Hell, every year when the weather turns cold, I go to war battling the damn mice that try to move into the garage. For some reason, this year has been worse than past years.....been catching 3-4 mice per day. Good news is they are getting smaller....so I'm thinking it's got to end soon. Had a couple try moving into the truck, too, since it parks in the same spot every night. I was sitting there doing my paperwork one night when I saw one of those little fuckers poke his head out, but dissappeared before I could grab the hammer to whack him. Set a trap & had him caught in 2 minutes...reset the trap and got another one overnight. Caught a third one the next night, and then the truck traps haven't produced....not like the garage traps. Speaking of which, when I run to town today to pick up some grease for the truck, I've got to get some more traps....

post-1673-0-96833400-1352646615_thumb.jp

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

post-1374-0-63052600-1352647114_thumb.jp

....or, you could stockpile some dried apples. then you can have dried apples for breakfast, drink a glass of water for lunch, and swell up for supper.

I've seen rat traps...look just like the mouse traps I use, only bigger. Bet they'd work great for squirrels, rabbits, coons, cas, and any other similarly sized critter.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Looks like your pup would make a nice "German Shepard pie".......if times get tough......Good looking dog!

You got any traps for rodents in the White House ?

post-3242-0-76438100-1352858604.gif

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You guys have no idea how much grief PETA and like groups have caused us in the livestock hauling business.We no longer deliver animals to slaughterhouses,they are now "Harvest Facilities",animals aren't slaughtered,they are " Harvested"..Used to be if a hog broke a leg,shoulder,back etc.either loading,on the truck or in the alley,as long as it was still alive,they would scoop it up and take it to slaughter.Now the animal must be "humanely euthanized" and threw in the rendering pile.Because of this,enough meat is wasted in a year to feed New York.

You guys have no idea how much grief PETA and like groups have caused us in the livestock hauling business.We no longer deliver animals to slaughterhouses,they are now "Harvest Facilities",animals aren't slaughtered,they are " Harvested"..Used to be if a hog broke a leg,shoulder,back etc.either loading,on the truck or in the alley,as long as it was still alive,they would scoop it up and take it to slaughter.Now the animal must be "humanely euthanized" and threw in the rendering pile.Because of this,enough meat is wasted in a year to feed New York.

They do it here on the east coast with Fish and shell fish. Up to the point of trip wires and booby traps.

One thing I was always a bit curious of, after the PETA people the leave the protests wearing leather shoes and coats, climb into their BMW with fine German leather seats....kinda hypocritical no? All a stupid movement started by some Hollywood crap that hurts normal people.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It always amuses me how those tough PETA activists can be so willing to throw paint on a rich lady wearing a fur coat.....but they won't say a damn thing to the 6'8" 350# biker in his leathers... :tease:

They won't even bother a 3'2" midget wearing...... oh never mind......

P.T.CHESHIRE

by accident of course, while doing serious research on the interweb machine- happens to me all the time.

Yeah! that it...

P.T.CHESHIRE