...now THAT's a cookie!

RowdyRebel

yup pretty good right out of the box. nice cold glass of milk and i can cleanout a whole row of double stuff from the box. pretty slick with the new pull and reseal tab to haha.

What Matt? a whole row? I can finish a whole flippin box of them things with milk. I love to just hold them Oreos in the milk so they get soggy.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

What Matt? a whole row? I can finish a whole flippin box of them things with milk. I love to just hold them Oreos in the milk so they get soggy.

Wait until you get older Vinny. "Dunlaps" disease will limit your consumption of Oreos and most other stuff. :rolleyes:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Has anyone notice the slight deletion of cookies PER box? They keep making the package smaller and smaller and smaller. Not a happy camper, though the grocery store does put them on sale quite frequently. I try to limit myself to just 6 ciookies at a sitting. Big glass of milk and I'm like a pig in mud!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Has anyone notice the slight deletion of cookies PER box? They keep making the package smaller and smaller and smaller. Not a happy camper, though the grocery store does put them on sale quite frequently. I try to limit myself to just 6 ciookies at a sitting. Big glass of milk and I'm like a pig in mud!

I've noticed that with other products, too. Those cardboard juice containers that USED to be 1/2 gallon....64 ounces? They are now only 59 ounces. Folgers coffee singles don't come in a 20 pack...they are a 19 pack. 19? I can see 15: 3 weeks worth of M-F...or 14: 2 full 7 day weeks....but 19? WTF is 19?

I try not to browse too much at the grocery store...just pisses me off. If I can run in, grab a stack of frozen pizzas, a couple gallons of milk, some ground up coffee beans, some toaster breakfast items, and sammiches for the week, I'm good.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I try not to browse too much at the grocery store...just pisses me off. If I can run in, grab a stack of frozen dinners, a couple gallons of milk, some ground up coffee beans, some toaster breakfast items, dog food, and sammiches for the week, I'm good.

post-1374-0-24984300-1352507471.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.