Mack Musuem

Hello !

I had to do business with the Mack Museum in the last couple of weeks , I can tell you guy's that the service I had there is more than what I expected , I knew there was very good persons there because I visited the museum last summer , this time I needed info for my RB688s and I got everything I wanted and more .

thank you thank you and than you again !!

hope this post is in the right section !

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

I was also impressed with their very good service. It is great that they have the information and can get it to you in a timely manner. Don't forget to send a donation so they will be there the next time you need info.

Edited by MHfred

Add one more person to the line of compliments. Just yesterday I received a nice big box in the mail from the Museum. I had forgotten that I sent an inquiry in about 2 months ago- the VIN's of my father's two F-Model tractors that he owned. I just wanted to see if they had anything, I would have settled for a phone call or an email letting me know "yes we have x, y and z here." But what I got blew my socks off- all (copied of course) factory documentation from the two trucks, reproduction sales brochures, build and pick sheets, etc. But what really impressed me was the inclusion of the 2-volume service manual!!!!!

Yes, the Museum will be getting a nice check from me.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Don and his crew are GREAT!!! I was thinking today about Trucktoberfest being held later this week. I plan to give a donation when I am there this week.

I second that and I hope everyone who attends is classy enough to bring a donation check.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Hi!

I try to find a way to do a donation because as Canadian we can't make cheque directly so I would opt for money order maybe .

I was sure I wasn't alone with good service but I wanted to give them a nice opportunity here here on the forum to bieng talked about .

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

I sent the museum an e-mail last night and received this reply this morning:

We can supply you with copies of the Chassis Build Records, Sales Register, Sales Literature, Sales Spec Sheets, and if you require one, an Owner’s/Operator’s Manual for your Mack C609LST 1463.

Bear in mind that we can only provide the specs as the truck was built in our factory. We have no records of modifications made to any Mack trucks in the aftermarket.

Due to a very large backlog of requests such as yours, it will take approximately eight weeks to process your request. I will make a folder of your request and place it in our files. It will be handled in the order in which it was received. Your patience in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Dale R. Guth, consultant, Mack Trucks Historical Museum

Looks like I'll be receiving a Christmas gift this year afterall! :)

Edited by Milaca