Rob... You there?

tkobes43

When i was there at his place back in the end of July we had a powwow and he was getting off the site. for his own reasons. Still talk to him from time to time. Gonna try to get back up there soon and shoot the crap with him.

What he posted when he left

As we all know:

31 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

Yes, it is true. All good things must come to an end as does my involvement with the BMT site on a regular basis. I am proud of the part I have played in developing this site from it's humble beginnings, to what it has become. The site has given each and every one of you a place to gather, solve problems, help with projects, have fun, laugh, and forget about reality for a while. It is however time for me to move along to other projects and interests in life.

I wish you green pastures, fair skies, and dry roads ahead.

Thanks for the memories.

Rob

Well shit, that really sucks. I didn't even say good bye :(... I liked Rob. He was always there when I needed help adjusting my brakes on the truck or whatever. Damn. This site won't be the same without him. That ruined my day....

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Yea, jeeze, I didn't know Uncle Rob left. That's a major bummer. I would've liked to have said goodbye. I just figured he was busy with something and would check in when he got a chance. I just hope he's doing well and having a good time in real life. Hmmmm, that's something. I'm really gonna miss him.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I talked to him tonight. He is doing fine. He has many things going on right now that need his undivided attention. I think we can all relate to that. I will be speaking with him occasionally and I might even be able to talk him into posting a note every now and then. Don't worry, he is still into antique Mack trucks.

Doug

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

We did put RandyP in Robbs seat tho....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've called him every day for several weeks. He's never answered. I was about to give up, but then I said "nope- Rob may be shunning us, but i'm gonna call him every day until he eventually answers the damn telephone".

Nice plan! If you get him tell him to come back!

Tom

• Like 1

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"