The R bumper is the same as the Superliner 2 ? Mine was from Hendrickson # MM7603 for my 1980 R-685

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That isn't the truck we're working on this one is. My one cousin used to own this truck and he babied it when he did. I hope someday that I can talk it out of my friend who know owns it now. We took the the sleeper off sunday and the fifth wheel to sand blast and paint the frame.

Edited by Yoos Brothers Construction

Is a Superliner 2 a RWI? If so here are the part numbers:

24QL4389M - no lights (chrome 9828 M2)

24QL4389M5 - rect. light holes (chrome 9828 M52)

24QL4389M9 - round light holes (chrome 9828 M92)

Is 9828 the Hendrickson supplier code?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

The one in the first picture is what I'm looking for. I would like to find the one with the square fog light holes as the truck had them originally but the fog light are gone so it doesn't have to have them. In other words either with or withouot fog lights will work. Here's what she looks like right now.

Thanks, Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

Edited by Yoos Brothers Construction

I have one of those bumpers outside......... but its gonna stay there for now. I have thought about an 18" boxed end square for mine no lights just clean square bumper, I may and I may not I have the bumper p/n in a box somewhere. I do need a rubber boot for my able body sleeper (small hole) I have no idea where to even start looking any ideas? I did find out you can get the y pipe for an E9 dual exhaust from grand rock for about $300 as opposed to $1300 from Mack it makes the rest of the stuff a little easier to swallow.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

RE: Rick Harper's comments, I would recommend a place in Nashville called Advanced Plating (http://www.advancedplating.com/). I have been to their shop and they do great work stripping bumpers and re-plating, just need to make sure their plating tanks fit the bumper. I think they can handle set-forward axle flat bumpers like the Superliner but probably not set-backs like a CH. Advanced is not cheap, though.

How about a replacement MH bumper? It is similar, but has the wholes for the steps. I bought one at Macungie, but don't think I will use it now.

Mike

What type is it? Do you have the steps? What are you asking? Did you find any 20' frame rails?