Creative road rage

41chevy

Watch the very creative way of pay back. SUV driver saw the open windows! Paul

http://www.youtube.com/embed/PtCu34Tq94I

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The driver of the SUV is an ass hole. There appeared to be no reason he could not come in behind the car-other than his ego or "me first" mentality which is so common on the road these days. I think it would have been fitting for the driver of the SUV to have wrecked or damaged his vehicle.

Eastern Europeans mostly go mad driving from what I've seen. Seems to turn into a Family Honor thing.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Lookin' at the tags this happened in one of the countries of former Soviet Union. Vlad could probably tell us which one exactly. It wouldn't be a suprise if the people filming it were cops, look how steady the picture is. With two egos like this in play, nothing good can result from this... Have a nice day

Paweł

Lookin' at the tags this happened in one of the countries of former Soviet Union. Vlad could probably tell us which one exactly. It wouldn't be a suprise if the people filming it were cops, look how steady the picture is. With two egos like this in play, nothing good can result from this... Have a nice day

Paweł

I agree!! Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

That idiot is lucky I wasn't the one driving that tractor....the bucket would have gone through the back glass. I don't swerve to miss idiots: If you're going to cause me to wreck, you damn well better believe that your shit is gonna get tore up too.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

If you're going to cause me to wreck, you damn well better believe that your shit is gonna get tore up too.

That's pretty much what companies want you to do these days. If you're cut off by another vehicle, best of luck trying to prove it when you're sitting in a ditch and the culprit is long gone.

Jim

It's what I was taught when I first started driving wreckers...

"If somebody does something stupid in front of you, do not leave your lane. If you swerve to miss the idiot and you turn yourself over in the ditch or take out the family in the minivan in the lane next to you, it is YOUR FAULT. The person you missed by swerving is unaware they caused any problems and they are on up the road....THEY DON'T EXIST! Maintain your lane. Apply the brakes. Pray you don't kill them. You'll probably still get a ticket, but at least they'll be sitting there with their shit tore up too, so you'll stand half a chance of convincing the cop what actually happened."

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Thats what happened to my friend at work - he was driving alone from a business trip from Germany. On a one lane road on the polish site the road was empty. Except for a car going down the road from the opposite direction. Shortly before that car passed by my friend, yet another car, that musta been riding on the bumper of that second car started overtaking. My friend jumped the ditch in his car and ended up in the woods in a crashed car. He was lucky to be in one piece, just minor scratches, but then he had to explain everything and how do you convince the people that for example you didn't fall asleep and itr was just a dream? On the other hand, risking an encounter head on, with reletive speeds nearing 200 km/h (125mph) isn't something you instinctively do.

That clip Vinny posted is, the way I see it, also from some former Soviet Union country, although I'm not as sure here as with the first one. It scares me to see how hostile are the people towards each other there. I haven't seen a thing like this in Poland for a really long time and I'd prefer for this tendency to last. Have a nice day

Paweł

Thats what happened to my friend at work - he was driving alone from a business trip from Germany. On a one lane road on the polish site the road was empty. Except for a car going down the road from the opposite direction. Shortly before that car passed by my friend, yet another car, that musta been riding on the bumper of that second car started overtaking. My friend jumped the ditch in his car and ended up in the woods in a crashed car. He was lucky to be in one piece, just minor scratches, but then he had to explain everything and how do you convince the people that for example you didn't fall asleep and itr was just a dream? On the other hand, risking an encounter head on, with reletive speeds nearing 200 km/h (125mph) isn't something you instinctively do.

That clip Vinny posted is, the way I see it, also from some former Soviet Union country, although I'm not as sure here as with the first one. It scares me to see how hostile are the people towards each other there. I haven't seen a thing like this in Poland for a really long time and I'd prefer for this tendency to last. Have a nice day

Paweł

Pawel,

Have you ever been to New York City?? If not, and if you ever come to America I would like you to look me up. Now here is what I would like to do, I would like to put you I a NYC Taxi, and give you a free 20 minute ride my treat, (in rush hour) around Manhattan.........hostile?? you aint seen nothin yet!!LOL!!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

bullhusk, you're right, ain't seen nothing yet. You put the things in perspective, I guess everything is really nice and easy around here, where I live. In the city I work (called Gorzow), there aren't even enough cars to build a serious traffic jam. We in Poland like to complain (generally), and also about our roads, guess we don't know how good we have it here. But I'd take your offer, if they ever let me into the USA, I'll try to contact you! Have a nice day

Paweł

bullhusk, you're right, ain't seen nothing yet. You put the things in perspective, I guess everything is really nice and easy around here, where I live. In the city I work (called Gorzow), there aren't even enough cars to build a serious traffic jam. We in Poland like to complain (generally), and also about our roads, guess we don't know how good we have it here. But I'd take your offer, if they ever let me into the USA, I'll try to contact you! Have a nice day

Paweł

10-4

BULLHUSK

Pawel,

Have you ever been to New York City?? If not, and if you ever come to America I would like you to look me up. Now here is what I would like to do, I would like to put you I a NYC Taxi, and give you a free 20 minute ride my treat, (in rush hour) around Manhattan.........hostile?? you aint seen nothin yet!!LOL!!!

BULLHUSK

Well thats a fine welcome to America!! LOL

P.T.CHESHIRE

Pawel,

BULLHUSK

Man o man! you got that right Ernie! i'll go in for half,just to see the look on his face AFTER the ride!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Well Mark, looks like the ride is going to be economical, so many people wanting to pay it! Just to keep you from disapointment, I've been to a city before (8 millions inhabitants is my record), although never as grand as the New York City. Well thanks again for the offer, have a nice day

Paweł

Pawel,

BULLHUSK

May be NYC but chances are the cab driver will be from half way around the world.