U model Progress!

Both of you guys are doing a great job on the U. It's looking better and better each day! Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hello Vinny, vary nice work! And also very inetersting pictures of the gutted cab. Any chance of you photographing it from the underside? How does the panel look like, that covers that big opening in the floor? Good luck with your project, have a nice day

Paweł

• Like 1

always wanted to paint a B model Mack orange with a tan interior but tan steering wheels for B models are like hens teeth and if you paint one it only wears off unless you put 25 coats of clear on it.

IMRON will not wear off-7 years and no problems! And by the way, nice work Vinny & Papa!
  • Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Vinny, thanks a lot for the photos, very interesting. I hope you can get it installed soon. I got some updates on my model, maybe I can get to post them later today. Thanks a lot for your help, have a nice day

Paweł

• Like 1