U Model Kinda Progress:

Well, heres a picture of my hand, I was scrapping paint off the ol' 675 and cut myself up, didnt know it till I got laquer thinner all over my hand. The coffee can didnt help. Still got anti freeze on my paint. Painted the 5th wheel base and a crossmember, and the inside off the frame. Inhaled a bunch of chassis black shit while doing that, didnt feel to good. I ran out of paint and realized I got a little touching up to do. No paint though. Lots of swear words went through the air. Papas trying to put the drivers door together, not working out. But this morning we went to NAPA got some interior paint, and some Dupli Color gold engine paint. So, it was a good morning. But a pretty shitty assed day.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

What you did looks good though. Cuts, scrapes are part of the job :) Swear words...I'll think em but when I get to that point, I'll walk away for a bit. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You're too young to be talking like that.

Where did you learn that from?........Oh, nevermind

Looks good.

If you don't cut and scrape yerself up workin on it, you wasn't workin on it

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

You're too young to be talking like that.

Where did you learn that from?........Oh, nevermind

Looks good.

If you don't cut and scrape yerself up workin on it, you wasn't workin on it

Vinny hangs out w/ the rest of :MackLogo: Nuts err i mean :MackLogo: enthuist ;) . i know we got to be a GOOD influence on him . :thumb::loldude: .

Vinny like Hatcity said if ya anit got scrapes & cuts on your hands ya anit working on the Bulldog . ;) my hands stay cut up from working on trucks, tractors & dozers its just part of it . & ya i say a few nasty words working on stuff too . sometimes i can make a sailor blush @ that point i walk away fer a few minutes .

keep up the good work brother.

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

you gots to be cleaning some of that rust off before tryin to make it look all shiny! even a small angle grinder with a knotted wire wheel. go over it all, WEAR a dust mask and glasses, wipe it down with some thinner and use some rust primer. even the red oxide from ace or true value works, THEN paint over it with the shiny black. the doors are a pain in the ass but easy when you get use to it. easier to hang on the cab 1st, THEN put the guts in. makes em easier to hang and adjust when they are light to. and make sure you lube everything up inside that door panel with some chain grease or white lithium. youll thank yourself later. cant do anything without lubrication! and cuts are part of the job.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg