74 Brockway 361 huskidrive tandem

Enck762

as long as it goes to your house, i dont think enck would mind taking payments. it wold look good hooked to your trailer. buy it for mrs. Vision.

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

GG is right I don't mind. It would keep the balance being we bought our 761 tilt hood out of VA. Better yet I can bring it to cortland and you can drive it in the parade :).

post-8108-0-58973900-1342833183_thumb.jp

Edited by Enck762
  • Like 1

as long as it goes to your house, i dont think enck would mind taking payments. it wold look good hooked to your trailer. buy it for mrs. Vision.

LMAO! love to,but Mrs Vision is more of a "mustang girl" that really is a nice truck,i'd love to have it,so hard to find without a detroit in it,and huskydrive too? first (and only) Brockway i've ever driven was just like this one,with the exception of 1693 CAT power,and a 14 speed spicer SST trans,also a great truck,wish my grandfather had never sold it..............i gotta get my ass up to Cortland sometime,don't want that show to be a "bucket-list" type thing.............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Have to see if i can find it,only have one picture and it was before we got it,it was owned by a local oil co.in south Jersey where i grew up,they traded /sold their Brockways in on all new R-models.....we used it on the farm up until my grandfather retired in the early eighties,he sold all the trucks and farm equipment at auction,including the 1963 B-61 T tractor that i learned to drive on!...........nice truck btw! i've seen the videos of the Cortland show,sure looks like a great time......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.