Looking for a Maxidyne Emblem. Does anyone know where one can be found? I have searched on the net and come up with nothing. I believe the part number to be 4MR2748. Thank you all.

post-12180-0-16361500-1342369452.jpg

im lookin for a pair also if anyone finds them. Watts use to sell them.

Nobody has one of theese or knows where one could be found? Thank you all again.

In fact, I have drawers full of the script logo, individual letters of all sizes, Econodyne, Super Liner, etc. Give me a call, I'm sure we can help.

Sweet thank you. I currently flashed my cell with a custom ROM so im trying to get all the kinks worked out with that. I will be calling if i can get it fixed. I will take one (maybe two) for sure. How much do you want for it. My cell is 315-542-0706 only able to receive non picture texts at the moment (yes i know I did a number on my phone). Thank you!!

I found one and one only which is going to Skoot3r. If any more come along, I'll post it here.

Thanks!

In fact, I have drawers full of the script logo, individual letters of all sizes, Econodyne, Super Liner, etc. Give me a call, I'm sure we can help.

Do you have a U-600 emblem?

Thanks man, The Wifey (Michelle) emailed you the other day, payment is on its way!! Thanks again.

Vinny,

I do not have an extra U-600 badge at the moment but if one comes along I wil consider it yours.

Vinny,

I do not have an extra U-600 badge at the moment but if one comes along I wil consider it yours.

Alrighty then. Thank you. Would you please send me a PM if one comes along. Thank you very much,,,,Vinny

Got the emblem today!! Thanks man! + 1 great seller.Not sure if you guys have a market score on this site or not. But thank you!

Got the emblem today!! Thanks man! + 1 great seller.Not sure if you guys have a market score on this site or not. But thank you!

Yes, click on their profile, then click on leave feedback.

On 7/18/2012 at 3:01 PM, counterman6 said:

I have a few.

603-239-7008

Thanks!

Do you always have a Maxidyne emblem for sale ?

Hi there Guys, I’m looking for 3 maxidyne emblems also..I’m in Western Australia be good to get my hands on them..any ideas?, thank you

Scarce emblem to find For Sale.  Someone that has one needs to make a few with a 3D print program.

On 7/15/2012 at 12:25 PM, Sk00t3r said:

Looking for a Maxidyne Emblem. Does anyone know where one can be found? I have searched on the net and come up with nothing. I believe the part number to be 4MR2748. Thank you all.

post-12180-0-16361500-1342369452.jpg

Part number is correct. Did you call Chicago Mack?

http://chicagomackinfo.tripod.com/emblems.htm

What makes this one hard to find?

NLA for a while. All the trucks which had that badge leaved the assembly line long ago.