Man-up for God sakes!

bullhusk

Romney better start manning up and start defending himself against all of these lies and bullshit commin at him from Obama and his crew, or he's gonna lose........ McCain was afraid to go after Obama and look what happened to him! No one has a more corrupt past then Obama, just reed his books and he'll tell you in his own words!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Romney better start manning up and start defending himself against all of these lies and bullshit commin at him from Obama and his crew, or he's gonna lose........ McCain was afraid to go after Obama and look what happened to him! No one has a more corrupt past then Obama, just reed his books and he'll tell you in his own words!

BULLHUSK

I got a bad feeling all the sheep and "free shit" freeloaders/liberals are gonna vote this no-good bastard back in!.........................................Mark
  • Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The PBO campaign is grasping at straws. Romney is quietly out pacing PBO in the fund raising. Once we're past the Olympics and into the conventions, look forward to all hell breaking loose.

I'm down with that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The PBO campaign is grasping at straws. Romney is quietly out pacing PBO in the fund raising. Once we're past the Olympics and into the conventions, look forward to all hell breaking loose.

I pray to GOD you are right!................Did you see Joe VP at the naacp the other day sayin 'just cover your eyes and think what it would be like with a Romney crew in charge', I say just cover your eyes and think what 4 more years of Obonehead will be like? you might not wake up!!

You are still going to have the blind black vote just because he's a brother. There a customer who comes into my shop touting how he is going to vote for him just because he is black. I said because of his skin color not because of what he has done (or should I say screw this country).

His response was he doesn't want to vote for the rich white man. And you think NObama doesn't have money? Blind vote is going to strong again.

You can't fix stupid.

• Like 1

I'm stocking up on the VASELINE. Make sure you don't run out. Looks like it is going to be a long hard four years. And then we are going to pray the mountains will fall on to us. I feel sorry for those of you that do not home school your kids.

mike

A V.P. choice is Condolesa(?) Rice...Good or bad choice...what do you think?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

she has the experience and she would help him in more ways than one.from a outsider looking in you have got to get rid of that lier.he's had four years and has done nothing even when he controled the house.Can't stand watching ED or any other channels except FOX.Like those bunch.Call a spade a spade.

That just means the rest of us have to step up to the plate and vote him out. I'd rather go down swingin'! Trey

I will not let them kill my country, Period! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I hope so. He's going to need more than just the straight Republican and anti-Obama votes to get in. It's time to get to work.

Jim