Where is the one place...

leversole

...on your property that you hope to never have to visit?!?

post-6773-0-44485600-1341498726_thumb.jp

Got lucky this time, only a stuck float!!!

Necessary evil those things are. Beats the shit out of the latrine in the back yard though. Remember the hole, the bag of lime, the cold and frosty morning trip? How bout the stench in the hot summer months, and the flies?

This I'll stick with the septic tank.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I hope I am never forced to install any sort of device that handles my poop! We just have a pipe going out into a field. It is so dry here that the only green patches on any of the farms is the "necessary outlet".

Once lightning struck my tank and wasted the pump and the high level alarm. That was a hoot, and it didn't even explode.

Tim

Who is Tim? Is this the "Jumper"?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sharing outhouses/porta-potties with about 400 other people is not fun.

Thats why I have a 50 yd dumpster. And a roll of paper towels.

Home system is fine, lots of green grass

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

were lucky to have city sewerage,,,last time i used an outhouse was in 1967,at my uncles farm...not axactly a cherished moment.lol.bob

Same here, but I still use the woods behind my house from time to time.

Why? Because I can.

• Like 1

Jim

were lucky to have city sewerage,,,last time i used an outhouse was in 1967,at my uncles farm...not axactly a cherished moment.lol.bob

When my great grandaddy bought his first home that had indoor plumbing, you know what the FIRST thing he did? He built him an outhouse on the hill out back....because you don't do THAT in the house!

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I always pee between the same slats on the back deck. My wife was watering the flower pots the other day and asked why there was a big brown spot in the yard. Must be those basset hounds.

I like to pee outside, but there is nothing as nice as a airconditioned Kohler elongated porcelain bowl to rest your cheeks on when you have to drop the deuce. I spent too many years in bum-f&%k egypt clearing power lines where you had to hold on to a tree while you took a dump to keep from falling down the cliff to enjoy pooping outside. That soft multi layer toilet paper that the blushing bride buys sure beats a used McDonalds napkin or the tail of your shirt.

I have a tank with airation, it has a small compressor inside. An air allows bacteria to grow. They converts the income of a kind we don't like to a "clear" water. That water smells a bit from time to time. Newertheless it has being pumped out to a nearest downhill. All works automatically. Interesting that every inside intersection pumping provides by compressed air.

There was a nice time 6 years ago. I came out from my wife. The haus I'm living now wasn't built enough. There was light and heating but no water and out piping. In addition the floor was a non-covered concrete. The pleasure of the moment was that it was a January and a temperature of near - 30 celsias continued during 2-3 weeks. Each morning I begined with a nice trip to the outhouse. Visit to McDonalds was a good chance to wash hands good with a hot water.

Vlad

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I will take a septic tank any day of the week in place of outhouse. I smelled too much of that thing growing up. I can handle working on septic tank better than cleaning a dairy lagoon. Stinking ass lagoons fulll of cow doodoo,,no,,fermented cow doodoo, stinks so bad, smell gets in your clothes, truck cab, hair?, well, maybe those with hair. randyp

I always pee between the same slats on the back deck. My wife was watering the flower pots the other day and asked why there was a big brown spot in the yard. Must be those basset hounds.

I like to pee outside, but there is nothing as nice as a airconditioned Kohler elongated porcelain bowl to rest your cheeks on when you have to drop the deuce. I spent too many years in bum-f&%k egypt clearing power lines where you had to hold on to a tree while you took a dump to keep from falling down the cliff to enjoy pooping outside. That soft multi layer toilet paper that the blushing bride buys sure beats a used McDonalds napkin or the tail of your shirt.

reminds me of the big brown spot under the window when I lived in Appomattox. Bedroom was upstairs but the only bathroom was downstairs...sometimes i'd get lazy.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.