heard from Rob?

41chevy

Wheres he been? Almost THREE WEEKS!!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

????? Maybe he saw a U model, thought it was awesome, bought it, now hes too imbarressed to come back.

If he bought one he is somewhere sitting in a truck on its side right now.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Huh?

Vinny spelled it right, it's just the the "U" fell on the "E" and flattened it into an "I"

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

After seeing that picture of you Olive everytime I try to think about why you would do that and worse yet who took the picture my train of thought de-rails. Are you trying to get rid of tan lines while you work?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...........................don't you remember, I do my best welding while imbareassed

post-6658-0-65461000-1340469591.jpg

Well now,i've seen it all ! there's welders "flash" and then again,there's welders FLASH!.........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Was the photographer able to get out of that shop without retinal damage? Given the choices, I would've taken my chances with staring at the welding arc.

I don't know about the current vision quality of said photog, but I know I won $50.00.

That's some righteous bucks, photog will get over it.

I won't. I can never look at my carpenters pencils the same way again.

P.T.CHESHIRE