My Favorite Part Of Macungie

I remember that dude pulling in. That thing turned heads and was LOUD!

JumperAndSon - If you need a good video converter without the water mark, Google "Any Video Converter" - That's the actual name of the program. Does what its supposed to do and you don't have some water mark going across the video the whole time. Best part is it's free.

we are soory if you are near sighted but if you like detroit the 4200 with the 8v71 was much better

Yea, I really liked that truck too. It would have been my favorite, but it had mufflers on it, and was so quiet that I could hardly even hear it running. But you could hear that pete even if you covered your ears.

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

No, no, no, no! That's terrible! A quiet Detroit is like a dry river.

Ben

Just wait until you have to drive yours for 8 hours. Then come talk to me. When I was a firefighter at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard many moons ago, we had a Ward Lafrance/Maxim Ladder Truck with an 8V71 behind you........the noise was so bad that the Chief came out with an SOP that any firefighters riding in the jumpseats had to wear ear muffs.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

my grandfather told me that in order to prepare yourself to drive a detroit you had to get into a fight with your better half in the morning then slam your hand in the door of the truck right before you get in. this way you were ready to listen to that mechanical asshole all day because you were already in a bad mood hahah

• Like 1

Brian

1959 B61T

I guess theres an engine make for every one but why didn't you at least choose the right truck to have it in to be your favorite????????????LOL :loldude: !!

P.S. If there's no :bulldog3: on the hood it aint no good :whistling: !!

Thanks, Josh :clock_logo::bulldog3:

Are you flipping kidding me? That Superliner had a Detroit? I thought it had a Mack!!! It didnt sound like no two stroke!! Is the first picture one I took Josh? It kinda looks like one I took. If it is I dont care anyways.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Dude, that's SICK!!!!!!! Was it at Macungie? I don't rmember seeing it. It is absolutely AWESOME!!!!! Sooooooo much cooler than the pete.

Ben

next time I see you I am going to kick you in your man berries until you spit blood, and then 20 more times for good measure. Just kidding. Or maybe not......?

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Now Ben a note If you drove say a Mack Superliner with a 8v92 in it I could spin you around in the middle of the road with a V8 Mack and you would never even know what hit you. Now this here is a real Mack Superliner E9450 witha 12spd tranny. This truck will do 100 miles an hour!!!!!! Sorry it's my sworn duty to pick on the detriot guy :whistling::loldude: !!!!!

Thanks, Josh :clock_logo::SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 2

I might be a bit biased, but this was my favorite part of Macungie (2011 that is)

http://youtu.be/GRUBM_32NB0?t=3m45s

Hmmmm, I wonder why? Maybe that green Superliner? Haha. Its OK, my favorite part of Macungie was my U model because I was thinking about it, and I could see it sitting there with all them other beautiful Macks......Someday........Someday...... :notworthy:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg