My Favorite Part Of Macungie

Now Ben a note If you drove say a Mack Superliner with a 8v92 in it I could spin you around in the middle of the road with a V8 Mack and you would never even know what hit you. Now this here is a real Mack Superliner E9450 witha 12spd tranny. This truck will do 100 miles an hour!!!!!! Sorry it's my sworn duty to pick on the detriot guy :whistling::loldude: !!!!!

Thanks, Josh :clock_logo::SMOKIE-LFT:

B.S.!!!! An 8V92TA with 9225 injectors and 650HP would pull your mack motor backwards like it wasn't even there. Plus, no matter what, you can't even come close to the sound of a Two-Stroke Screamer.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

next time I see you I am going to kick you in your man berries until you spit blood, and then 20 more times for good measure. Just kidding. Or maybe not......?

You are so mean to me! That hurts just reading it. You're gonna give me bad dreams.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Now Ben a note If you drove say a Mack Superliner with a 8v92 in it I could spin you around in the middle of the road with a V8 Mack and you would never even know what hit you. Now this here is a real Mack Superliner E9450 witha 12spd tranny. This truck will do 100 miles an hour!!!!!! Sorry it's my sworn duty to pick on the detriot guy :whistling::loldude: !!!!!

Thanks, Josh :clock_logo::SMOKIE-LFT:

Now thats a real truck. MACK POWER

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg