MH613 interplant truck

I hope some of you will enjoy it. It is now safe and at the Mack Customer Center. thanks for the museum crew that went to NJ and drove it back. I'm really pleased that they helped me saving the truck. I bought it over the internet with pictures, I went at the museum last month and I was really happy with the truck. They ad to change a tire and put fuel in it for the way back and they don't charge me nothing. Maybe everyone that was offering 100$ to save it could send only 10$ to the museum. just a taught....

post-44-0-52453200-1335015223_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'll send some of my fire money asap. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

thanks for sharing it with us. It's just so nice to see it back in the days. can you provide the link on the website please?

I just want to make sure everyone got it right. The truck is not donated to the museum. I'm keeping it but it's on display there. I was not able to bring the truck back in Canada at that time I was too busy, so Mr Don Schumaker and some volonters went and drove the truck back to the museum with minor problems that they have to fix. They took care of everything helping me to reach my goal of saving that Mack. It will be at the Customer Service Center for a while to let everyone enjoy it. Without the museum help, it would have been 100 times harder for me to save it.