A Thought...... About My U Model......

I was just imagining,,,, about my U,,,, I think it would look so awesome with a 50's stainless steel single axle trailer on the back. It would look even better with the bluish diesel smoke coming out the strait stack we are goona put on it,, with its flapper, flapping up and down, up and down. Awwwwwww. Heres a picture of it before we got it with an old trailer on her. Just put your finger on the first rear axle on the rear end to make it look like it does now. And full fenders on the single rears. Black Mack bubble mirrors too

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Why didn't you keep it a T/A?Just curious...

We didnt keep the tandem because it was kind of rough. The tronion had been broken many times and welded as many times as it was broken. I know there are tronion repair kits but they are kind of expensive. Its also less tires we have to buy with the single axle.

What color are you painting it again?

I want to paint it like it is now. Black red and gold painted on pinstripes. I want like a bright red, like Farmall tractor red. I also want the rims silver like now. And black on that one part of the hood like now, the rest red, and the stripes anywhere they are now. One thing I want to change is where the 16 is on the side of the cab, I want a gold 75 the same color as the stripes.

I was just imagining,,,, about my U,,,, I think it would look so awesome with a 50's stainless steel single axle trailer on the back. It would look even better with the biuish diesel smoke coming out the strait stack we are goona put on it,, with its flapper, flapping up and down, up and down. Awwwwwww. Heres a picture of it before we got it with an old trailer on her. Just put your finger on the first rear axle on the rear end to make it look like it does now. And full fenders on the single rears. Black Mack bubble mirrors too

Thats a great looking trailer. There is one setting in a guys yard up here but its steel, rounded front though, single axle too. Has alot of surface rust. Could be cleaned up easy.

Whats that mean? No flapper on top? I love flappers!!! Im definetly putting a flapper on.

He means no muffler Vinny, ya know go LOUD and PROUD! Let everyone know that you have arrived. Going to be a cool rig when you are done.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Two-axle tractor will looks good with a one-axle trailer.

Imagination is a nice thing though you have to imagine both how to provide a painting and lots of different little works - the mirror carrier e.t.c.

Try to keep productive imagination. And make some jobs from time to time. Constantly moving to the result. Don't hook on an empty imagination how lot of us doing.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Two-axle tractor will looks good with a one-axle trailer.

Imagination is a nice thing though you have to imagine both how to provide a painting and lots of different little works - the mirror carrier e.t.c.

Try to keep productive imagination. And make some jobs from time to time. Constantly moving to the result. Don't hook on an empty imagination how lot of us doing.

Hey Vlads, we took the tandem rear out and put the single in.

I understand it Vinny and don't like that way.

But it is your Mack and your sound of music. And you described the reason of.

Big job has done though how many are waiting for your hands?

I'm working on my tandem bogie and it requires a lot of time and activity.

Did the U has camelback?

Vlad

I understand it Vinny and don't like that way.

But it is your Mack and your sound of music. And you described the reason of.

Big job has done though how many are waiting for your hands?

I'm working on my tandem bogie and it requires a lot of time and activity.

Did the U has camelback?

Vlad

No, I dont think my U model had a camel back. Hold on Ill find a picture and see if you can tell.

How I can see (not good) it was camel back. This name is due to the form of a spring - it looks like a camel - a hill on a top of a trunnion going down to axles.

I like suspensions and like tandems. That's why I sorry about your rebuilding.

I think U 3-axle was not a common type truck.

2-axles are more practical. It's a question of taste for me, I like 3-axle tractors best of all.

Did your U has single tyres on the rear rear?

How I can see (not good) it was camel back. This name is due to the form of a spring - it looks like a camel - a hill on a top of a trunnion going down to axles.

I like suspensions and like tandems. That's why I sorry about your rebuilding.

I think U 3-axle was not a common type truck.

2-axles are more practical. It's a question of taste for me, I like 3-axle tractors best of all.

Did your U has single tyres on the rear rear?

No, it didnt have single tires on the rear. Just they took one tire off on each side of the axle. I think tandems and singles rears had about the same production