New Pictures

other dog

Oh the train of thought, oh the chain of consciousness that can be determined from your photo choices!

It would take a lot larger truck than that yellow Superliner silage one to haul all the &^%$ we post on here!

Did you see any U models? Upright or turned over? DId you get the serial number?

Oh the train of thought, oh the chain of consciousness that can be determined from your photo choices!

It would take a lot larger truck than that yellow Superliner silage one to haul all the &^%$ we post on here!

Did you see any U models? Upright or turned over? DId you get the serial number?

THEY MUST BE SAVED

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Stop acting like me guys. Where was that U model in the woods located? Also that red Mack with the tank on it is a DM.

They used it for the scraper driver training obstacle course and I'm sorry to report it did not survive but was smashed flat by a wayward loose cannon named randyp that was distracted by a dancing gorilla.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I really dont want to know what the battery is for, wait a second, your acting like me again, you need a new battery for a camera. Uncle Rob, no it didnt.

Seen it with my own two scopes. Like Abraham Lincoln, "I cannot tell a lie".

And there you go.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

You seen it with your own two scopes all the way from Farmington Illinois, when the Mack was at rt. 259, north of Broadway Virginia?

You forget I work with over the horizon backscatter radar technology. This ain't science fiction nephew.

Uncle Rob

Send me a picture of the technology that you use Uncle Rob.

Nephew Vinny

Vinnie, thats the radar screen the weatherman shows on TV. You got one of them ,right?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Send me a picture of the technology that you use Uncle Rob.

Nephew Vinny

Photos? Do you see sound? Do you see heat? Do you see, feel, or realize radio progation waves through the free space you inhabit? How do you think air traffic controllers know where a particular aircraft is at any time and place. There are no "highways" in the sky that need paving.

Science my boy, science is where it is at.

Uncle Rob