New Pictures

other dog

Ummmm, I find that very, very, offensive. They are to good to fit in uranus. Why do you guys make fun of them so bad, to make me sad? If I never would have came here on this site, they would have been perfectly fine.

Fron your ole Uncle Rob cause he ain't got a mouth he can keep shut very long:

I think everybody here enjoys your enthusiasm, dedication, and knowledge of "U" models and would very much like to help, or be a part of your project, (myself included). However, you tend to become annoying after posting the same thing over and over such as: "Any "U" models", "serial number", "I'm so sad", etc. Also having an answer, or reply that means absolutely nothing does not help your cause.

I'm not addressing you any longer as a 12 year old boy as you wish to participate in an "adult's" type of hobby so I will address you as such. The membership is growing "irritated" with your repetitious postings and I'm asking you to "change it up" a bit. This will save us both some headache.

No don't run off and pout like a young kid with his dick stomped in the dirt. I don't mean to hurt or offend you, and certainly don't want you to leave; just asking for my messenger box to have a reprieve yet let me serve the majority of the membership. By you changing you posting habits to something less predictable and similar, all will be happy and you will continue to learn and be a welcome active participant.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Fron your ole Uncle Rob cause he ain't got a mouth he can keep shut very long:

I think everybody here enjoys your enthusiasm, dedication, and knowledge of "U" models and would very much like to help, or be a part of your project, (myself included). However, you tend to become annoying after posting the same thing over and over such as: "Any "U" models", "serial number", "I'm so sad", etc. Also having an answer, or reply that means absolutely nothing does not help your cause.

I'm not addressing you any longer as a 12 year old boy as you wish to participate in an "adult's" type of hobby so I will address you as such. The membership is growing "irritated" with your repetitious postings and I'm asking you to "change it up" a bit. This will save us both some headache.

No don't run off and pout like a young kid with his dick stomped in the dirt. I don't mean to hurt or offend you, and certainly don't want you to leave; just asking for my messenger box to have a reprieve yet let me serve the majority of the membership. By you changing you posting habits to something less predictable and similar, all will be happy and you will continue to learn and be a welcome active participant.

Uncle Rob

Sure thing. I also apologise to all you guys I annoyed. Im really sorry. I was just trying to fit in with you guys. So im not allowed to ask about serial numbers of U's or anything anymore? I only ask that cause im making a list of U models.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny - You just proved yourself to me in a very good way! The ability to take constructive criticism and respond with "Sure thing" is a lesson that many adults have never learned!

No apology necessary! You fit in here. You will fit in anywhere if you stay humble and polite in life.

Other dog - You have to remove that particular U-model from your list, I already have that one on mine and we can't have duplicates on something so important. Now don't run off and pout like a young kid with his dick stomped in the dirt. I don't mean to hurt or offend you, and certainly don't want you to leave even though a lot of people would say that most of my your replies or posts say nothing.

sorry...soon as Vinny prints it out it'll be gone from here, long as you don't mind him having yours on his list.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Vin,glad you have taken Uncle Rob's advice,i'm sure you'll fit in on here just fine,just remember we're all "big boys" and can only stand to hear so much about your beloved U-models.................personally,i don't have a U-model list,but found a picture of the next best thing.......................................Mark

post-5836-0-09221300-1334018591_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My List:

U-model

I just wish my dick was long enough to get stomped in dirt, I would even stomp it myself. Heres my u-model list Vinny,,,,U-Model,,,,,,randyp

I don't have either one of those on my list. Maybe I deserve to get my dick stomped in the dirt.

My List:

1.U

2. n/a

3. n/a

4. n/a

5. n/a

• Like 1

Jim

Almost forgot- I do have some new pictures-

here's a hammer-down R-model headed east on 64, coming out of W.V. headed to the paper mill in Covington, Va.

This is the wildfire on the mountain, west of Covington.

The Case tractor in Ohio.

West Virginia log haulers load the wagon!

And some construction equipment I saw.

"Cross dress for less?"..wtf?

I don't have either one of those on my list. Maybe I deserve to get my dick stomped in the dirt.

My List:

1.U

2. n/a

3. n/a

4. n/a

5. n/a

were you going north on rt. 19, or maybe I-79 about 3:30 Thursday afternoon? If you were I think I saw you-if you weren't, I probably didn't.

were you going north on rt. 19, or maybe I-79 about 3:30 Thursday afternoon? If you were I think I saw you-if you weren't, I probably didn't.

No sir, I run linehaul at night.

You do get partial credit however, because when I did p&d I ran mostly Fairmont, WV and could be found anywhere on that corridor between Morgantown and Weston. During the week, 3:30 pm finds me in the midst of my beauty rest so if you see me at that time, I hope It's because you at least bought me dinner first.

• Like 1

Jim