New Pictures

other dog

You know when Pinocchio realized he was made of wood?

When his hand caught fire!!!!

Friction is such a terrible thing.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wear loose fitting shorts.

Uncle Rob

Wear loose fitting shorts.

Uncle Rob

Or none at all,,like me,,and I never go to bed without my aluminum foil nightcap on,,,keeps aliens from invading my brain,,randyp (and oh yeah, the gorilla dances with a G-string on)

Or none at all,,like me,,and I never go to bed without my aluminum foil nightcap on,,,keeps aliens from invading my brain,,randyp (and oh yeah, the gorilla dances with a G-string on)

That's how she always got my motor going.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

speaking of pictures, technology, Pinochio, and aliens, I saw this captured UFO parked at the Oh. rest area last week. It was covered by 6 or 8 tarps to hide it, but I could tell it's a flying saucer. Might have been on the way to area 51, or perhaps central Illinois to be studied.

post-1374-0-16222700-1333885758_thumb.jp

This might have been more UFO parts, but even I am not sure about that.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thas definitevly a saucer Tom. I can see a piece of the tarp not tied down good, checked my UFO diagram chart that i keep on the wall, and I bleeve its a 2009 Startitan model 7. They only made those for 2 years, had a lot of glitches with the Warp reactors. They were originally manufactured on nebula 14. The second pic is actually the warp reactor for it, well, half of it anyway. They rode pretty good, but developed a vibration at anything above warp .00716, hence the early manufactoring cancelation. As usual, you are my photoiatric mentor, good job, just be on lookout for black helicopters now....randyp

• Like 1

Thas definitevly a saucer Tom. I can see a piece of the tarp not tied down good, checked my UFO diagram chart that i keep on the wall, and I bleeve its a 2009 Startitan model 7. They only made those for 2 years, had a lot of glitches with the Warp reactors. They were originally manufactured on nebula 14. The second pic is actually the warp reactor for it, well, half of it anyway. They rode pretty good, but developed a vibration at anything above warp .00716, hence the early manufactoring cancelation. As usual, you are my photoiatric mentor, good job, just be on lookout for black helicopters now....randyp

Thanks for the info Randy. I knew it was a flying saucer but I don't have the technological type knowledge of the technology of UFO technology like you do, thanks again.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Randy,your database needs to be updated,anyone can plainly see that this craft is from the U-ranus galaxy-Vincealon-12 to be specific,they can always be identified by the offset operators cockpit (i said cockpit heh,heh!) this is old technology,as evidenced by the outdated hyper-drive system (seen on trailer two),which is equivalent to a 238 detroit (spaceship-wise).........................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Do they have any U models on U-ranus? Did you get the serial number? SOMEBODY SAVE IT!!!!!!
Uranus has universal left side gravitational pull. Through scientific research the inhabitants didn't produce, or import any lopsided trucks as they didn't stay upright when sitting still.

Rob

Ahem,,,I,,,sir,,,am appalled, aghast, and defibrillated that you would question me, veteran of the Star Cluster 14 wars, wherewith I participated, having personally shot down 14 enema craft with only my proton cannon, took part in the rape and pillage of aforementioned cluster, (I guess the rape part classifies it as a true "cluster fuck"), that you would think I wouldnt know my spacecraft! I do bleeve pologies may be in order. I bleeve my previous ID of craft to be true and correct. You bound to have your head in uranus or sumpin. I cept your pologies and have a grand easter. May the farce be with yous joisy guys,,,,,randyp

• Like 2

Ahem,,,I,,,sir,,,am appalled, aghast, and defibrillated that you would question me, veteran of the Star Cluster 14 wars, wherewith I participated, having personally shot down 14 enema craft with only my proton cannon, took part in the rape and pillage of aforementioned cluster, (I guess the rape part classifies it as a true "cluster fuck"), that you would think I wouldnt know my spacecraft! I do bleeve pologies may be in order. I bleeve my previous ID of craft to be true and correct. You bound to have your head in uranus or sumpin. I cept your pologies and have a grand easter. May the farce be with yous joisy guys,,,,,randyp

ENEMA craft ay! well i ain't gonna argue with that kinda logic!...........................have a good easter my friend!...........................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I hope that craft has a wide area gravimetric transportation field generator buit in as the "Peterworth" can only pull it a few miles a day before requiring shop time. It is for this reason only Macks are allowed on Ur-Anus hauling loads of "kling-ons".

Live long and prosper

• Like 2

This is amazing, but true. I am astonished at this picture, shows what could possibly be an alee-un invasion...or not.

I sent the original UFO picture to noted UFO expert randyp in Texas, where he used the advanced technology available to him to enhance the photo greatly with his technological stuff that he has available to him. It shows what could quite possibly be two alien beings, one armed with a discombobulator, who appears to be trying to sneak up on the other alien, who appears to be clueless as to what's going on.

Here's the greatly enhanced photo, you'll have to use your own judgement.

post-1374-0-11446800-1333922929_thumb.jp

Thas them all right! Cant magine what they would do to poor young Vinny when they got him between them! Treachorus rascals! randyp