AHHHHH! A REALLY EARLY U! SOMEBODY SAVE IT!

Ancient Chinese secret,Vinny.

He is prolly too young to realize the meaning in that statement, or what product it was pitch for.

"We need more CxXXXX".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That old commercial would probably not be considered politically correct nowadays,would it?

I highly doubt it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob, Olive, are you going to get the tissues handy? Or do you want a video of Vinny crying?

mike

We would have to wait six months for someone to buy the battery, then it would not get posted for three months, by then this fast moving crowd of clown intellectuals would be long past being able to focus on that.

your getting to be a grouchy old man,,rob...ill send you some happy pills.lol.bob

"Momma" use to call me a "prick". Then she "whacked me off" so to speak and no longer uses the phrase.........

Rob

U models were available in '64 and R models started in '65. my grandfather had three '65 R402's with 402 flathead continenals and 10 speed ''mud stick'' overgears and one R410 with a 413 Chrysler industrial and an 18 speed baby quadbox. Chrysler would outpull a lot of trucks on the road especially with the doble overquad but you needed stock in exxon to keep fuel to it. still have the 413 out of my B model, was thinkin of puttin it back in anothe B model with a quadbox and a set of headers and dual exhaust! Matt

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

U models were available in '64 and R models started in '65. my grandfather had three '65 R402's with 402 flathead continenals and 10 speed ''mud stick'' overgears and one R410 with a 413 Chrysler industrial and an 18 speed baby quadbox. Chrysler would outpull a lot of trucks on the road especially with the doble overquad but you needed stock in exxon to keep fuel to it. still have the 413 out of my B model, was thinkin of puttin it back in anothe B model with a quadbox and a set of headers and dual exhaust! Matt

You should do that Matt!!!!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

That would be awsome! That's exactly what I wanted to do, I want to put a high performance (tunnel ram with dual 4 barrels, big cam etc.) 413 in a B model that originally had an industrial one. I want to leave open headers on it so people think there's a drag car coming down the road, and then see a big shiny B model.

What model number (B613S Etc.) is yours so I know what to look for?

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

B613T but it was a retrofit. no B models ever came from the factory with a 413 Chrysler, only the R models did. tight fit in a B model unless you put it in a B20 or B30 or B42 with the small steering box. The manifold hits the big steering box. someone machine the adapter plate down on mine and notched the top flange of the frame to move the steering box over to the left an inch to clear the manifold. probably if you used headers youd be able to avoid this.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

B613T but it was a retrofit. no B models ever came from the factory with a 413 Chrysler, only the R models did. tight fit in a B model unless you put it in a B20 or B30 or B42 with the small steering box. The manifold hits the big steering box. someone machine the adapter plate down on mine and notched the top flange of the frame to move the steering box over to the left an inch to clear the manifold. probably if you used headers youd be able to avoid this.

Ohhh, I see. I guess I'll have to get an R model then. If something goes wrong with the Scania in the B60, we're going to put a high performance 454 Chevy in it. I will only allow that because it originally had a gas engine anyway. I would never put a gas engine in a truck that was supposed to have a diesel. My dad lives and breaths Big Block Chevys and it's hard to change his mind. I absolutly love everything diesel, so that envokes some arguing sometimes.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j