New Member from Shelton Ct

Don Hancock

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am a member of the infamous ATHS ( I hope to think the good part) i am a regular on the online division.

I don't own a Mack but used to drive a Cruseliner back in the early 80's

Just into old trucks, and i am planning on attending the West Sprinfielcd show.

Don Hancock

Don Hancock

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am a member of the infamous ATHS ( I hope to think the good part) i am a regular on the online division.

Don Hancock

Welcome! I'm a relitively new member too. I'm a 13 year old from southwestern PA. We have a Mack B Model. You'll find this site a blast, I'm sure.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Hi All,

Don Hancock

Hi Don,

Is Beard Concrete still in business? I did a lot of work in that area back in the "80"s and "90"s and welcome too.

• Like 1

Well hell yes welcome to the site. I used to go by Rob over at ATHS too but I couldn't say shit without it getting pulled so I posted "fuck em" and haven't been back since.

I make the assumption they don't have the balls to let that one stand either.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I like the openness here cool!

Tim yes they are, My Dads uncle worked there for years, I can't remember when he retired but his name was Bill Phillips.

Hat City, Where are you in Fla? we are moving to Ft. Lauderdale this summer hence the trailer in my avatar.

Nice to meet you guys. I have a younger buddy that I go to shows with, I have to get him over here cause he's a mack nut, got 3 B models.

Don Hancock

Thanks All,

Jim, Are you coming to W. Spfld ?

Don Hancock

Hey Don, I am heading to the show. Not sure of day (s) or time yet.

I will look for the van trailer with the palm trees and flamingos painted on the side!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Hi Don,

Is Beard Concrete still in business? I did a lot of work in that area back in the "80"s and "90"s and welcome too.

My first truck ride was in a Mack B around 1958, I was 4, my dad and mom were good friend with our neighbors, George and Shirley Harris, he drove dump truck for Beard Construction, he used to say, why you bouncing all over the place, and laugh.He had a great Mack watch fob collection. We lived along the river in Seymour? Anyway Welcome to the site Don.

my first ride in a mack was in a 65' b model with an intergal sleeper. doug fetterlys to be exact. the first mack i drove was my u model, before we even thought about buying it. i only drove it in a half circle though. i was like 6 or 7 when both these things happend.

Where's the B now, those are beautifull?

my first ride in a mack was in a 65' b model with an intergal sleeper. doug fetterlys to be exact. the first mack i drove was my u model, before we even thought about buying it. i only drove it in a half circle though. i was like 6 or 7 when both these things happend.

Did you buy your "U" from Doug?

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I'm in Stuart. Exit 101 off 95

By the name, you should recognize I'm from Danbury

oh... I thought of Panama hats/Panama City Florida=Hat City. I knew you didn't live anywhere near Panama City, I just thought you were geographically challenged because you're from Connecticut...sorry,my bad!

post-1374-0-15741800-1332593900_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Welcome aboard! cant say much for the pete (just kidding) but there is no better moving van then a Kentucky. I noticed you used the expression "just off the deck" moving and storage background? just curious as i spent 22 years leased to Atlas Van Lines, doing both HHG's and electronics,be nice to have another "bedbugger" to shoot the shit with!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.