Invitation to my pole barn.

yarnall

Vinny. Here you get an education on Macks of all stripes with a little cummins, cat, and detroit thrown in and an occasional A-car and brock way. Verboten V---o Pac--r. Tell your uncle Rob the only way you will pinch him on the behind is with a pair of Vice Grips

:bmod_dump:

Sounds like fun!!

Ya know, talk like this makes me want to get some new stainless nipple clips. Stainless cause milk stains are so hard to wash out.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

guys im not gay. you guys are talkin to me like i am.

Vinny - No one thinks you are gay. And there are a big gang of bruisers on here that will kick the ^&%$ out of anyone that says such a thing.

No one thinks that you should be anything right now other than a great little boy that likes Macks (especially U models)

Vinny - No one thinks you are gay. And there are a big gang of bruisers on here that will kick the ^&%$ out of anyone that says such a thing.

No one thinks that you should be anything right now other than a great young man that likes Macks (especially U models)

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

guys im not gay. you guys are talkin to me like i am.

There ain't no way anybody thinks you are gay. I don't have any relation that is gay and that does include you.

I'd sit on their face and fart if someone made that assumption/accusation.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

This has gotten WAY off topic so I will attempt to steer it back by thanking Mike for the invite. My Super Liner and I will see you next Saturday.

Gregg

See, that's the beauty of this website. We start talking about something Mack related, then the conversation starts spiraling crazily out of control. Then, someone like you trys to put us back on track. Take lots of pictures while you're there so we can see them.

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

This has gotten WAY off topic so I will attempt to steer it back by thanking Mike for the invite. My Super Liner and I will see you next Saturday.

Gregg

Off topic? What you mean? Oh, incidently, the valve core in my doll is still leaking. Have you been able to find a service kit yet?

Thanks,

Rob

I wasn't clear on which type you needed, the standard size schrader or the small diameter sports needle.

Gregg

To inflate her she needs the standard schrader. When randyp borrows her she is used to the smaller sports type.

Other dog has his own.

Rob

To inflate her she needs the standard schrader. When randyp borrows her she is used to the smaller sports type.

Other dog has his own.

Rob

Hopefully RandyP uses the proper saliva lubrication technique prior to insertion of said sports needle, to avoid receptacle damage.

Gregg

Hopefully RandyP uses the proper saliva lubrication technique prior to insertion of said sports needle, to avoid receptacle damage.

Gregg

I know he uses something hypoallergenic. Don't know much more than that but he's never complained.

Rob

This must be it!

post-6773-0-45114100-1332598963_thumb.jp

That's the place. We moved the trailers and put a 2400 sq ft addition on last fall. I'll see you there.

Gregg

Gregg, I hope the car hauling business is going well. I didn't know you had a Superliner. Bring it on down. My dad will be excited to see it. So will I.

is that a u model cab in between them two trailers?

Sorry Vinny, It's a reagular old R model cab, but good eye.

Mike

The Southeastern PA Chapter of ATCA is coming to my house March 31 to see the trucks my father and I have dragged home, We have a bunch of Macks, but also some Brand Xers. None that start with a P, but won't rule it out for the future. If anyone on here is interested you are welcome. I live just outside of Pottstown PA. My address is 1466 Manatawny Dr, Boyertown, PA, 19512. It is easy to get to. Go into Pottstown on 663/King St from PA Rt 100. Go to the next stop light at Manatawny St and turn left. My house is three miles out on the left. You can't miss the trucks. You can come any time after 1pm.

Hope to see some of you there.

Mike Yarnall

610 764 8283

Mike, is the show still on? Weather channel says storms in the area...

Thanks

Leslie