Thinking of summer weather

Timothy Maikshilo

We had a real mild winter. Nothing ever froze solid. The ground is mush like it should be in April. We're in the 70's during the day!!! May type weather. Will be through next week. I've been rid'n the wheels of the bike!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Yea guys, rub it in cold and rainy here.

It's cool and raining right now down here in southern Vermont too, but they are saying by the middle on next week it will be in the mid to high 70s. It's been an odd year, that's for sure. Do you still have snow on the ground up there?

83 yesterday, 80 today, over 70 for the next week around here - the trees are loosing their blooms early, saw flies and ants yesterday in the barn lot - spring has sprung! Out of 59 cows in one herd, 13 of them had calves on the same day (last Saturday) - that bull was BUSY!

Hey Pawl - These are Farenheit numbers by the way.....................

Chicago was pretty dry all Winter. 3 maybee 4 storms that were over 1" but nothing more than 4-5" all season. I was in FL for a week of testing race cars in Febuary and came home to weather I could take the bike to lunch in. This week its Been in the high to low 80s last 3 days. Leaving for FL tomorrow and will have 5 more days of fun in the sun. Will be in St pete Beach with the girl and her friends for the next 4 days. dident even feel like winter and it never got cold!

Trent

It's cool and raining right now down here in southern Vermont too, but they are saying by the middle on next week it will be in the mid to high 70s. It's been an odd year, that's for sure. Do you still have snow on the ground up there?

sbrem,

We do have some snow but the rain is really taking it's toll on it and The last good day had the boy's F7 out. This is what Dad does when his kid is in school. Hey Olive, You have good weather now but my cousins in West Plains and Springfield say that the humidity in the summer is a killer. We enjoy very little humid days here but the dirt road gets pretty dusty.

post-426-0-47140500-1331922169_thumb.jpg

post-426-0-30660000-1331922191_thumb.jpg

Will be in St pete Beach with the girl and her friends for the next 4 days. dident even feel like winter and it never got cold!

If you like Thai food try Nori Thai & Sushi on Blind Pass Rd. Best crispy duck with basil sauce I have ever had anywhere. Very good sushi as well. http://www.norithai.com/

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

83 yesterday, 80 today, over 70 for the next week around here - the trees are loosing their blooms early, saw flies and ants yesterday in the barn lot - spring has sprung! Out of 59 cows in one herd, 13 of them had calves on the same day (last Saturday) - that bull was BUSY!

Hey Pawl - These are Farenheit numbers by the way.....................

Olivetroad - roger that! Now I have to do the math to see what you guys really mean (I mean Celsius - that's REAL for me :-))). It's funny, but in Europe, at least in Poland and Germany the day was also extraordinarily beautiful fot this time of year. The nights however, are still cold. But the hope is in the air! Have a nice day

Paweł

Winter has been real tough here too. Only one day that was below 35 in the morning.

Trent, enjoy Florida. Oh, and bring lots of $$$$$$$$$$$-we need it.

Sebring?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Winter has been real tough here too. Only one day that was below 35 in the morning.

Trent, enjoy Florida. Oh, and bring lots of $$$$$$$$$$$-we need it.

Sebring?

Yep.I was down last month for the winter test, weather was great. I Drove the race hauler down last Friday, rode the bike to Tampa airport and hopped on a plane back to chicago. I depart Chicago tomorrow for Tampa again and make my 2hr ride to Sebring to catch the end of the 12hr race. When the race is over I load the bike in the trailer and head back to St Pete to park at a local race shop untill I can get into the INDY car track for next weekends race. All I know is on Sunday late morning I plan on sitting on the beach with big boobs in one hand and a drink in the other! 10-4!

• Like 1

'07 Softail Custom. Just bought it in January. Been just killing me sitting there looking at it in the garage LOL!! I got a buyer for my '00 Honda 1100 Shadow, so we're good to go.

My friend has one of these:05screamneagle.jpg

Forget what year? 05? Screaming Eagle Fatboy. Got all the go fast stuff, dyno'd 100hp. It runs well, pulls hard, I've rode it a few times. It's not my style of bike, but it's badazz and never turned down a chance to ride it.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"