Ebay bulldogs

Shawn Barrett

Thanks for listing all those Macks! You got tired of listing them individually didn't ya! Did you see that low mile R model road tractor already sold? That thing has 20 years or more of hard daily use still left in it.

Haha...yea I got into the 90s and figured "ahh if they want something that new they're on their own" I usually like to catch the classics....but then ya whind up tryin to get all the Rs and all the Ds and before ya know it ya gotta real long list. If somebody is really looking for something they will probably find it themselves the same way I am. However I like the idea of all of us bringing anything we find that is Mack related back to this central location to try to help a fellow Mack fan. I'll post anything I can find If It'll benefit everyone else here.

Haha...yea I got into the 90s and figured "ahh if they want something that new they're on their own" I usually like to catch the classics....but then ya whind up tryin to get all the Rs and all the Ds and before ya know it ya gotta real long list. If somebody is really looking for something they will probably find it themselves the same way I am. However I like the idea of all of us bringing anything we find that is Mack related back to this central location to try to help a fellow Mack fan. I'll post anything I can find If It'll benefit everyone else here.

Teach them all to not bid against me where there is something I'm needing too.......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The B61 integral sleeper is sharp. Can anyone tell me if they made 2 sizes of the sleepers on the integrals? I have seen what appears to be a larger sleeper as this B model is compared to other B's i have seen?

That baby is sweet. I dont claim to be an expert on the sleepers but I've always thought the majority of what I've seen was pretty much just that one size. Aside from early to late variations which I believe there was an example of an early sleeper cab on here somewhere...I'll find the link. I havent seen much variation in size.

We should probably ask "SUPERDOG!" Mike on here. I think he might have one or two or three........ Whataya say Superdog?

The B61 integral sleeper is sharp. Can anyone tell me if they made 2 sizes of the sleepers on the integrals? I have seen what appears to be a larger sleeper as this B model is compared to other B's i have seen?

Well, that sleeper is mine. To my knowledge there is only one size sleeper ( small ). The only difference I have seen is some integrals have a small back window in the sleeper area. Mine does not. This of course only pertains to Mack Bs.

Well, that sleeper is mine. To my knowledge there is only one size sleeper ( small ). The only difference I have seen is some integrals have a small back window in the sleeper area. Mine does not. This of course only pertains to Mack Bs.

Well there ya have it straight from the source. In this link you will find pics of what appears to be an early example of the integrated sleeper.