Guess I fucked up:

Rob

This morning I took both of my additional empty fuel barrels, both salamander, (torpedo) heaters, my skid steer, and four five gallon diesel fuel cans to the bulk plant to fill everything up anticipating rising fuel costs. Upon pulling out onto the street a lady in an obvious hurry in a new Nissan Altima car runs right up to the ass end of the trailer and sits there about 10 feet back for the 1.3 mile "jaunt" down the hiway back to the shop. To my surprise she pulls in behind me at the shop. After I park at the overhead door this lady jumps out and starts to railing on me about oil all over her car. I looked at it and sure enough it was covered in diesel fuel. I had forgotten to replace a fuel cap on one of the heaters and the bouncing of the trailer spashed fuel out of it, and the slipstream deposited it on her car as she was so close.

Had she been kind, yet concerned about and for my neglect, she would have received a full detail from my courteous and normal cheerful self with full compliments. However, after about 30 seconds this cunt was really getting on my nerves so I told her if she didn't get her piece of shit off my property in very short order I was going to back the skid steer over the front of her car not knowing it was there, (she parked right on the trailer's ass). I must have had enough tone in my voice she took me at my word and after calling me an asshole, tore out of there throwing rocks all over her front fenders from my parking lot but not before backing into one of the trees at driveway edge caving in the rt. 1/4 panel, destroying the tail lamp, and rear bumper cover.

Didn't leave me with too much thought of her caring for the automobile.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hard to compare "cunt" with "silk igloo" even though both sayings refer to the same thing.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well things like this DO happen,and i'm sure as Rob was,given the right circumstances,he would have made it "right" but after showing her ass,yelling,wrecking her car etc, i'da told the bitch to go shit in her hat and send her on her way too!..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Well things like this DO happen,and i'm sure as Rob was,given the right circumstances,he would have made it "right" but after showing her ass...

As long as she has a nice ass, she can show it all she wants....

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Well Rob,

Expect to be sued for damages to her car as had you not been driving so close in front of her the diesel would not have gotten on her vehicle forcing her to drive into your establishment and encountering a much misplaced tree. Lord knows it's not her fault that she incurred all that damage to her vehicle.....

Rob, if you put a Y at the end of that word it makes it more of and adjective than a pronoun which makes the other gender tolerate it a little more which might make it easier for you to explain it to Vinny like Hatcity said.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I have been married 19 years to my blushing bride and I have heard THAT word come out of her sweet little ol' mouth one time - one time only.

She was talking about another female - when you hear a woman describe a woman THAT way - it is really bad!

And, in a sorta-kinda related story-

A week or two ago I picked up a load of lumber in Rome,Ga. and came back up 75 north to Chatanooga and Knoxville, then 40 east over to 81 north to go to Moneta. Just north of the 75-24 split in Chatanooga I noticed a beat up looking blue van come up beside me in the left lane. It slowed down right beside me and I looked down and saw a female type person-she looked like the one armed man that kilt Dr. Kimble's wife in "The Fugitive",but i'm sure she was a female- looking right at my door and dialing on her cell phone. I wondered what the problem was because I was just minding my own business,doing the speed limit,going with the flow,not changing lanes,tailgating,or running anyone over, but it was obvious that she was calling the number on the door.

Sure enough, about 2 minutes later Randy-that's Randy the dispatcher,different from Randyp-called me.

He wanted to know if I was mad at anybody. I told him no and told him about the van. He said they had called and said I was doing pretty much everything I said I wasn't doing.They gave the wrong trailer number but my truck number-the bitch was looking right at the door-I guess it's just a case of everybody having a cell phone and nothing to do, so they might as well call somebody.

I was highly upset that somebody would call in and just tell an outright lie like that. When I got in I wanted the number of the people that called so I could call them and ask them just what their problem was, but of course they left no number. Randy did say that they'd said I also ran into the median and then back up onto the road. If that were true they'd probably still be trying to dig my carcass out from under a load of lumber in the median down there somewhere, as wet as it was. Still pisses me off!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

And, in a sorta-kinda related story-

A week or two ago I picked up a load of lumber in Rome,Ga. and came back up 75 north to Chatanooga and Knoxville, then 40 east over to 81 north to go to Moneta. Just north of the 75-24 split in Chatanooga I noticed a beat up looking blue van come up beside me in the left lane. It slowed down right beside me and I looked down and saw a female type person-she looked like the one armed man that kilt Dr. Kimble's wife in "The Fugitive",but i'm sure she was a female- looking right at my door and dialing on her cell phone. I wondered what the problem was because I was just minding my own business,doing the speed limit,going with the flow,not changing lanes,tailgating,or running anyone over, but it was obvious that she was calling the number on the door.

Sure enough, about 2 minutes later Randy-that's Randy the dispatcher,different from Randyp-called me.

He wanted to know if I was mad at anybody. I told him no and told him about the van. He said they had called and said I was doing pretty much everything I said I wasn't doing.They gave the wrong trailer number but my truck number-the bitch was looking right at the door-I guess it's just a case of everybody having a cell phone and nothing to do, so they might as well call somebody.

I was highly upset that somebody would call in and just tell an outright lie like that. When I got in I wanted the number of the people that called so I could call them and ask them just what their problem was, but of course they left no number. Randy did say that they'd said I also ran into the median and then back up onto the road. If that were true they'd probably still be trying to dig my carcass out from under a load of lumber in the median down there somewhere, as wet as it was. Still pisses me off!

The votes are in - she is a CUNT

That's why the only phone number you'll find on my truck is the one that rings my cell phone....and I ain't to kind when I answer the phone when I don't recognize the number on the caller ID:

"Who the hell are you and why the fuck are you calling me?" :angry:

It's more fun than saying "Hello?" :thumb:

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

The lady I was up against this morning was fortunate I was in a good mood cause I would have started the conversation with "Listen you dumb fucking cunt" and ended up with something like I'll shove your tampon down your throat and pull it out your ear along with what little brain matter you think you have. Now git your whoring ass off my property.

But as I said, I was in a good mood so I let her off easy.

Rob

The lady I was up against this morning was fortunate I was in a good mood cause I would have started the conversation with "Listen you dumb fucking cunt" and ended up with something like I'll shove your tampon down your throat and pull it out your ear along with what little brain matter you think you have. Now git your whoring ass off my property.

But as I said, I was in a good mood so I let her off easy.

Rob

wow...lucky for her.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

some days you just have to call em as you see them. I had the same shit happen on 287 down in texas last year. I was driving along at the speed limit, as i was in no hurry, and there was a few cars behind me driftin left and right flashn their lights. When i finished passn i moved over and was told i was #1. Bout 20 miles later i was pulled over by the local sherrif and he asked me if i was sleepn, cause he had reports that i was driving all over the road as well as both shoulders and the median! There was a lot of rain the night b4 and the shoulders were muddy so i asked him to check my tires for mud, and he then told me to have a nice day. But the damn dot showd up and had a bitch fit which ended with him telling me how i was wasting his time, like it was my fault and i was a bad person. I believe in this operation those who calld in and that damn dot officer were all miserable Cunts.

• Like 2

Greed fuels a lot of stupidity! i had a similar incident to Toms,got a call from my dispatcher (also Randy,but female by the way) "Mark,i got an angry call from Mr.& Mrs Martinez,wanting to know what the hell kind of drivers we hire,as they say you (Clark transfer #386 trailer 4406) hit them in the ass on the Cross bronx expressway this morning,totaling their car,and putting their young son in the hospital,then left the scene" Absoulute bullshit says me! "are you sure?" yes i am! if you will check my call in sheet from this morning,you will see that i am in Portland,OR at Jubitz,and have been for 2 days waiting on a backhaul,so you can call them back and tell them to stick their lawsuit/insurance fraud in their ass! or better yet,let ME call them back,and see what they have to say about my asshole driving then!..........................................Mark

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.