Lucy! I'm Home.....

41chevy

After wrecking my R on December 23 ( I closed the west bound LIE for 5 hours). I'm finally able to see the computer as only one image instead of alot and got all my stitches out today. Sure missed every body!!! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well shit, I'm sorry to hear that. Glad you came through to visit again.

Fill us in if you want and if private we respect that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

At 9 a.m. I had 3 kids in jap cars racing / running from the Sheriffs on the LIE at exit 62. One went to cut in front to shoot off the exit and clipped the left front of me. The other 2 side swipped me on the right. Next thing I know I was on the was to Stony Brook Hospital. I haven't seen the truck yet, but the Sheriffs and the NYDOT says the truck ended up off the highway on its side and the Sheriff is witness says it was unavoidable and not my fault. Mamma says the entire right side is damaged from the bumper to the end of my NEW bed. Probably looks worst than it is.

David I'm going in to my shop tomorrow for a little while, I have to have mamma take me, my pick up is too high and my car is too low so I get to ride in her Crown Vic. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

DAMN. Thats too bad you crashed because of some jack wagons. BUT, you are here still with all of us and able to talk about it some.

Take your time on recovery.

BTW-percocets are your friend

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

glad that youre ok but hate to hear about the truck and i hope the pricks that caused the wreck are in jail for a long time

The way things work in N.Y. they're probably driven new cars already cause theys po chillins, like obamamama

P.T.CHESHIRE

Went to my yard ealy this morning to look at it. As long as the chassis is not bent, I'm going to fix it. Where I rolled it was apparently on the grass shoulder. My new roll back seem just scrapped up with one broken bed lock and the light bar bent. The nose is gone. the cab was cut by the F.D. rescue, but thats SOP. The right fuel tank is flat and the stacks gone, but I wanted duals any way My cousin had it running and moved it into my shop right after it was dropped off so thats a plus. Looking at the front I think that the first car went under my front tire, theres paint on the bottom of my bumper and on the bottom of the steer axle. Wish Rob was closer.... Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Went to my yard ealy this morning to look at it. As long as the chassis is not bent, I'm going to fix it. Where I rolled it was apparently on the grass shoulder. My new roll back seem just scrapped up with one broken bed lock and the light bar bent. The nose is gone. the cab was cut by the F.D. rescue, but thats SOP. The right fuel tank is flat and the stacks gone, but I wanted duals any way My cousin had it running and moved it into my shop right after it was dropped off so thats a plus. Looking at the front I think that the first car went under my front tire, theres paint on the bottom of my bumper and on the bottom of the steer axle. Wish Rob was closer.... Paul

So do I. Post some photos of the truck if able.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'll be taking some this week when the adjuster comes on wed. Funny, I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be.. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'll be taking some this week when the adjuster comes on wed. Funny, I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be.. Paul

Just glad to know you are still on the topside.

Rob

Geez Paul,just got home and saw your post,was wondering where you were! sorry to hear about the accident,but glad to see you on here again............important thing is your still with us!..............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Paul, Sorry to hear of your accident. Good to hear your okay. I tell ya, the damn highways are full of those ass wipe kids in their used $500 rice burners. You always see them weaving in and out of traffic tailing you or cutting you off. I had one cut if front of me with inches to spare once didn't see it coming and just about shit myself. They all think they are race car drives in those heaps.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Thanks for all the support! Thats just good to know you've got good friends!! Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Great to have you back. Things like that tend to put life in perspective; that's why the bent metal doesn't seem like a big deal to you now. It'll get fixed or it won't, but either way you'll be on the right side of the grass. God Bless.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!