Unseasonable weather

leversole

I'm heading back to Minnesota from Florida next week- Gettin' too hot down here! In Naples we've had highs in the 80s most every day, back at my place in southwest MN the temp is above freezing almost every day and almost no snow.

Naples! How old are you? That place is for folks getting ready for the big one

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

No, Road work stops before Christmas. Even after the flood damage the state had all the road contractors 7 days a week before things tightened up. As you know, hard on equipment and they don't want to black top laid down under 40 degrees. It has been a little warmer than normal but no snow. I even got to work on the barn roof, was 8 above 0 but no snow and sunny felt like 30 degrees.

The impatience of youth. You are so far ahead of U Model dreamers of all ages. By the time you can legally drive that U, you'll be looking for little details to work on cause everything else will be done.Wish I could've had your opportunity when I was eleven. I'm hoping to have a truck on the road before I'm too old to drive one. Good luck.