Unseasonable weather

leversole

We heard you in Atlanta runnin through the gears. It looks quick and loud Freightrain.

Naw, not me. This one is still pretty stock, modified stock pipes just give it a nice rumble. Over time Ill likely tinker with it. 96 inch/6 spd.

It is driving me nuts just looking at in the garage. Weather is very mild and if it stays dry and over 40 Ill get it out again

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Ohhhhh, had another chance to go cruise today. Just over 40, no wind..................so I hopped on and put 10 miles on it after work.

harley1.jpg

I pulled the muffler inserts out to see how loud it got. Not bad at all, nice deep rumble with those stock muffler casings. Likely leave it this way now?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Ohhhhh, had another chance to go cruise today. Just over 40, no wind..................so I hopped on and put 10 miles on it after work.

harley1.jpg

I pulled the muffler inserts out to see how loud it got. Not bad at all, nice deep rumble with those stock muffler casings. Likely leave it this way now?

Just don't let that fat girl model back on it, you'll spend all your money on seats and tires.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.