job loss

mowerman

Holy Shit, is this ever gonna end????? Wait, January 20, 2013 is not too far off. We just have to hold out till then.

Don't know if I can live with "Momma" if "Twinky's" are done away with. She eats about a box and a half of those damned things a day.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Holy Shit, is this ever gonna end????? Wait, January 20, 2013 is not too far off. We just have to hold out till then.

Don't know if I can live with "Momma" if "Twinky's" are done away with. She eats about a box and a half of those damned things a day.

Rob

haha,,i dont blame her,,i would too if i wasnt such a big fatman,,but sometimes i stop off and buy a couple hostess pies,,and dont tell the old lady,,,man those things are to die for,,especially after chain controls.lol.bob

Rob

My son did an experiment for science class - wanted to find out how long it took for different foods to grow mold and spoil

Twinkies won hands down - full of chemicals, but oh do they taste good

My son did an experiment for science class - wanted to find out how long it took for different foods to grow mold and spoil

Twinkies won hands down - full of chemicals, but oh do they taste good

Don't think I has ever ate one. With the exception of "Momma's" hindquarters, I don't like spongey things.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob

Exactly 375 days. But who's counting? Chapter eleven filing. They should still be open while they reorganize.

I dont bleeve in "twinkies" and all dat fast food shit anyway. I get up at 4am every day, bench press and squat 700 pounds a coupla dozen times, run 35 miles, do 400 pushups, eat a bowl of oak tree bark mixed with range cubes, saunter out in pasture, get bull by horns and flip him a coupla times, by that time its 4:30am, so I shower, wake "sweetie pie" and give her a thrill for bout 2.5 seconds and head off to dig dirt. Now thats how I keep my boyish figure. randyp

• Like 1

What a bummer. I thought this "leader" was supposed to make more jobs and fix everything while giving us free medical etc. etc.. Hopefully the morons (yes I said it) learned their lesson and vote based on common sense rather than what can I get for free outa this. Better stop myself before I have a flippin' meltdown while ranting and raving about the state of this country. :angry:

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I dont bleeve in "twinkies" and all dat fast food shit anyway. I get up at 4am every day, bench press and squat 700 pounds a coupla dozen times, run 35 miles, do 400 pushups, eat a bowl of oak tree bark mixed with range cubes, saunter out in pasture, get bull by horns and flip him a coupla times, by that time its 4:30am, so I shower, wake "sweetie pie" and give her a thrill for bout 2.5 seconds and head off to dig dirt. Now thats how I keep my boyish figure. randyp

You're gettin slow old man.

That thrill thing; is that the morning wave goodbye? I give "Momma" a thrill every couple of days, then duck really fast!!

She loves me soooooo much.

Rob

• Like 1

Do you put molasses on the range cubes or just eat em raw?

What a bummer. I thought this "leader" was supposed to make more jobs and fix everything while giving us free medical etc. etc.. Hopefully the morons (yes I said it) learned their lesson and vote based on common sense rather than what can I get for free outa this. Better stop myself before I have a flippin' meltdown while ranting and raving about the state of this country. :angry:

That trait seems to be lost some where. The present runners seem to be missing some also.

And how did this informative thread re: the economy, get derailed into Rob's peculiarities. And the P's ..... routine?

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

It all tastes good after it's washed in vinegar, then "aired out". Hint: turn the lights out cause it can be kinda ugly.

Rob

I Hate to hear this . Cause Wonder Bread/ Hostess has a Bakery in Downtown Memphis . 1 of the reasons why i like going to Tri State Mack . Had to pass by the bakery & ya can smell the bread baking .. YUM!!! I Went in the Memphis Bakery on school field trips back in the mid 80's showed us how the bread was made but not the twinkies .

Gonna Miss the WONDER Bread store in Frayser (North Memphis) LIKE GOING IN THERE BUYING BREAD TWICE AS CHEAPER THAN THE GROCERY STORE . & SO ARE THE TWINKIES, MOON PIES, HO HO's & Chochodiles . ;-)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Ok,i give.................what the hell's a range cube? LOL!.........................................Mark

Cattle feed, or cake as its sometimes called. Our cake up here looks like giant 1/2-5/8 in round rabbit pellets and they are as hard as rocks.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Guess i'm jaded,dont like hostess cakes or little debbie, only kind i like are pretty much indigenous to the northeast TASTYKAKES are the shit! you havent lived till you've had a butterscotch "krimpet" ,peanut butter "tandykakes",or a coconut "junior"......piss on wheaties,breakfast of champions comes in a blue and white wrapper from Philadelphia!!!!.............Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Cattle feed, or cake as its sometimes called. Our cake up here looks like giant 1/2-5/8 in round rabbit pellets and they are as hard as rocks.

10-4!!! LOL,i was thinking something completely different!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.