job loss

mowerman

Ok,i give.................what the hell's a range cube? LOL!.........................................Mark

You take a ton of these fine range cubes:

post-6658-0-75262200-1326329744_thumb.jp

You put them in the cube feeder mounted on the back of your pick-em-up truck which feeds them to things that go MOO

post-6658-0-78962900-1326329816_thumb.jp

and you end up with:

post-6658-0-11110800-1326329861_thumb.jp

Which even though it is similar in color and consistancy to chocolate puddin' , do not eat it!

You take a ton of these fine range cubes:

post-6658-0-75262200-1326329744_thumb.jp

You put them in the cube feeder mounted on the back of your pick-em-up truck which feeds them to things that go MOO

post-6658-0-78962900-1326329816_thumb.jp

and you end up with:

post-6658-0-11110800-1326329861_thumb.jp

Which even though it is similar in color and consistancy to chocolate puddin' , do not eat it!

Is your feeder powered, or gravity?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Is your feeder powered, or gravity?

Rob

The one on the back of the pick-em-up truck has a 12 volt electric starter motor with a belt to the auger. We hard wired it to a switch on the dash. It augers it sideways and then there is a chute you raise or lower with a rope out the window where the feed slides down to land in the trough.

I am building one that has a hydraulic motor for the auger that will fit on the front of a skid loader - the boys can operate it pushing it forward without running over a cow in the truck

The one on the back of the pick-em-up truck has a 12 volt electric starter motor with a belt to the auger. We hard wired it to a switch on the dash. It augers it sideways and then there is a chute you raise or lower with a rope out the window where the feed slides down to land in the trough.

I am building one that has a hydraulic motor for the auger that will fit on the front of a skid loader - the boys can operate it pushing it forward without running over a cow in the truck

Couple of my farmer customers have them on skid steers, and chore tractors. Slick way to feed and the pellets are far enough apart the cows don't shove each other around so much.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We mainly feed corn gluten squeezed into pellets smaller than the range cubes. They come from Decatur Illinois and are a great cheap by-product feed for wintering cows. We can handle them in the cube feeder box, but you have to feed them in troughs as it is so small of a pellet and it crumbles into dust - gets lost on the ground. Those old grandma cows come back alive in a hurry when they hear the feed truck comin'! About like me when I hear my blushing bride runnin the Kitchen aid mixer!

We mainly feed corn gluten squeezed into pellets smaller than the range cubes. They come from Decatur Illinois and are a great cheap by-product feed for wintering cows. We can handle them in the cube feeder box, but you have to feed them in troughs as it is so small of a pellet and it crumbles into dust - gets lost on the ground. Those old grandma cows come back alive in a hurry when they hear the feed truck comin'! About like me when I hear my blushing bride runnin the Kitchen aid mixer!

Garver feed your vendor?

Rob

No joke here, really, ifn im lieing, im dieing, the gospel,,,when i was a young lad, I used to go in barn and get me 3 or 5 gravy train dog pellets and eat them. I liked them, they were good! I play a while and go get me a crunchy snack or 3 or 4 more. Dont guess they hurt me,,,physically anyway, cant say much bout my mental state,,,,randyp

No joke here, really, ifn im lieing, im dieing, the gospel,,,when i was a young lad, I used to go in barn and get me 3 or 5 gravy train dog pellets and eat them. I liked them, they were good! I play a while and go get me a crunchy snack or 3 or 4 more. Dont guess they hurt me,,,physically anyway, cant say much bout my mental state,,,,randyp

When I had teeth I liked "Milk-Bone" dog bisquits. Can't eat them no more cause they shatter when you bite into them and they get mushy much too fast to eat in a bowl with milk.

Rob

Your Honor, I rest my case

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I "mistakenly"??? ate some of the dogs buffalo jerky treats not too long ago,almost bettern' the "real" stuff,now when the wife or boy shakes the bag TWO mutts come a runnin".............Mark

i bit in to a dog biscuit once when i was a kid just to see what it tasted like,,and i can still taste that rotton sob and that was 47 yrs ago.lol.bob

When I had teeth I liked "Milk-Bone" dog bisquits. Can't eat them no more cause they shatter when you bite into them and they get mushy much too fast to eat in a bowl with milk.

Rob

I must admit that as a kid I consumed a few "Milk Bone" dog biscuits myself.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Are you all kidding me? There is something wrong way down deep if you is eatin' doggie treats. Oh wait - maybe that is the Bulldog in you!

I have to admit that I ate just a wee bit of purina horse chow one time on a dare. Whinney, Whinney, Neigh, Neigh

Are you all kidding me? There is something wrong way down deep if you is eatin' doggie treats. Oh wait - maybe that is the Bulldog in you!

I have to admit that I ate just a wee bit of purina horse chow one time on a dare. Whinney, Whinney, Neigh, Neigh

It all makes a turd when you're finished with it.

Better a doggie, or horse treat turd than starving to death.

Rob