Some more pictures 2

vision386

Well, imagine that! I did not find these trucks anywhere between Gettysburg and I-81, but I did find that B-model I saw before. Actually it's red with a white stripe. These 2 are both at the same location. I'll look north of 81 later.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Awesome find!!!! Whats the address? I hope its not as far as i thought from my house...

Tom

5630 Chambersburg rd.- that's U.S. 30. Probably Cashtown, Pa. but i'm not sure, it's not really in town. They're west of Cashtown, east of rt. 233.

5630 Chambersburg rd.- that's U.S. 30. Probably Cashtown, Pa. but i'm not sure, it's not really in town. They're west of Cashtown, east of rt. 233.

Great buddy! I appreciate it. Hopefully i can make a run up there soon and get a few pics for ya mack nuts.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Great buddy! I appreciate it. Hopefully i can make a run up there soon and get a few pics for ya mack nuts.

Tom

The other ones were back farther east, towards Gettysburg. They were also right by the highway, in a big lot with lots of construction equipment , earthmovers, dump trucks,etc.

Well, imagine that! I did not find these trucks anywhere between Gettysburg and I-81, but I did find that B-model I saw before. Actually it's red with a white stripe. These 2 are both at the same location. I'll look north of 81 later.

Just looked at those b models on google earth... Looks like that guy has a nice piece of property with some other goodies in it too.......

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Took a page from Otherdog's book,started going through my pictures that i had saved but never used.......here are some of them..........Mark

More pictures of the B-model from Hank's Truck Pictures- check out that interior!

Before it's present restoration-

And after

Other Dog has been promoted to "Detective" Other Dog.

Wow, thank you, that's quite an honor. I'll be waiting and watching the mailbox for my badge and gun to arrive. And one of them double bill hats...magnifying glass...a curved pipe. They're a must have for a detective. Along with a pay raise.

post-1374-0-25214200-1325526225_thumb.jp

Wow, thank you, that's quite an honor. I'll be waiting and watching the mailbox for my badge and gun to arrive. And one of them double bill hats...magnifying glass...a curved pipe. They're a must have for a detective. Along with a pay raise.

We went and saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie last night - I thought that was you