Some more pictures 2

vision386

We went and saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie last night - I thought that was you

Who had the pivotal role of their movie career with the recitement "No Shit Sherlock"?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Who had the pivotal role of their movie career with the recitement "No Shit Sherlock"?

Rob

Austin Powers!

Here is an official definition:

Etymology

no shit (“an expression of amazement”) + Sherlock (“a stereotypical detective with an extremely high deductive ability”)

An expression of amazement followed by comparing the interlocutor to the detective Sherlock Holmes, as if a great discovery has just been made. This expression is, however, used ironically, to point out that the interlocutor merely stated the obvious.

no shit, Sherlock

1. (vulgar, colloquial, sarcastic, somewhat derogatory) A way of telling someone they are communicating what is obvious, unquestioned, and beyond doubt or need for reason (compare, Sherlock Holmes).  [quotations ▼]
    • 1976, Emmett Grogan, Final score, page 264: "No shit, Sherlock. Take another look, see how they come to be bent."
    • 2006, Barry Morgan, Never Tell Them You're Dying, page 127: My copilot uttered, "I think we are headed for the bridge." No shit, Sherlock.

anyhow... this is the video with the red B-model with the white stripe in the picture. All these videos are pretty good.

That is a good video - the brush grows a little every year when things no longer roll

I had to watch it a second time to enjoy the music