It fell out of the sky!

randyp

Attention!! All hands on deck! Battle stations! Hooah! Tora! Tora! Tora! Dont close, but OPEN all hatches! Blow Ballast! There are real, live, wet, large, numerous globs of water falling out of the sky over Daingerfield, Texas! Water was actually coursing its way down my driveway! Ditches are alive with water, (some of them). Spot was seen standing in yard looking up with his mouth open, presumably to wash hog blood off his lips, I suppose. I just stood out in it and let it drip off my ears. COOL, CLEAR, WATER,,,,WATER,,,WATER,,,I hate to sound so giddy fellers, but its been a long time since I saw this. Other Dog would be ashamed of me, I let my wife take my double lensed, monochromatic, dual prismed, digitalized, light gathering, automatic spy camera to work with her, so,,,I dont have a pic to post. Appologies are forthwith. Anyways, gotta go stand back out in it now, may stop any minute,,film at eleven,,,,,,,randyp :banana::twothumbsup::D

That's great news. I know the fiance has been having trouble finding hay for her horses for a reasonable price. No rain = no grass growing = no hay production = prices skyrocket. I keep trying to tell her she wouldn't be having that problem IF SHE WAS UP HERE!!! (We ain't having a drought...we have the OTHER problem every spring...to much water).

Every time I talk to my grandma, she's always asking about the fiance because way up yonder where Grandma is, the news only reports on the fires in Texas but doesn't give very precise locations....keep having to tell Grandma Texas is a pretty big place.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Us PA boys had a meeting, we discussed our needs, and the needs of the Texans, and we decided (being a naturalized Texan myself) that we should send you some rain...especially since we have had enough TO LAST US FOR THE NEXT FIVE FREAKING YEARS!!!

Us PA boys had a meeting, we discussed our needs, and the needs of the Texans, and we decided (being a naturalized Texan myself) that we should send you some rain...especially since we have had enough TO LAST US FOR THE NEXT FIVE FREAKING YEARS!!!

Ohio is getting the wet stuff. I wish I could send some to TX. We have more than enough here in the Buckeye state.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Attention!! All hands on deck! Battle stations! Hooah! Tora! Tora! Tora! Dont close, but OPEN all hatches! Blow Ballast! There are real, live, wet, large, numerous globs of water falling out of the sky over Daingerfield, Texas! Water was actually coursing its way down my driveway! Ditches are alive with water, (some of them). Spot was seen standing in yard looking up with his mouth open, presumably to wash hog blood off his lips, I suppose. I just stood out in it and let it drip off my ears. COOL, CLEAR, WATER,,,,WATER,,,WATER,,,I hate to sound so giddy fellers, but its been a long time since I saw this. Other Dog would be ashamed of me, I let my wife take my double lensed, monochromatic, dual prismed, digitalized, light gathering, automatic spy camera to work with her, so,,,I dont have a pic to post. Appologies are forthwith. Anyways, gotta go stand back out in it now, may stop any minute,,film at eleven,,,,,,,randyp :banana::twothumbsup::D

So we had a rain last year to.

glenn akers

Send it our way! More like a semi-annual shower. Not sure if it's me or Randyp but one of us is startin' to smell! Trey

It's neither one of ya; but that damned gorilla smells terrible after a couple days of no bathing. Wonder how randyp puts up with that?

Ya know the old analogy of "You got it licked, once you get past the smell" only goes so far.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

As I type it is pouring AGAIN! I would love to be able to pack some of this up and send it south to where its needed. I don't think we have had more than two or three sunny days in a row in more than a month.

I'm hoping to take the truck to a show this week end, and the weather folks swear its going to be sunny, but I'm not real hopeful.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

It's neither one of ya; but that damned gorilla smells terrible after a couple days of no bathing. Wonder how randyp puts up with that?

Ya know the old analogy of "You got it licked, once you get past the smell" only goes so far.

Rob

Its not the "no bathing" of her, its what Im bathing her in. randyp