All Done! We Are Now On The New Server!

Barry

OK mack Fans...the work is done and now it's Miller time! We had a few minor issues transferring the forums but all is well and I can see anything broken! If you do, please point it out!

Thanks for being patient during the transfer and I do apologize for the down time!

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I'm still working on bringing them back...hopefully soon!

Cool. One other thing, on the login thing that pops up, firefox doesn't autofill my username and password...gotta type a letter or two of gibberish, then try to log in, then it takes me to a login page where the autofill works.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Thanks Barry! :clap:

Barry you many want to limit the number of posts Rob can do in one day or maybe in one week! Just kidding Rob! :tease:

On another forum, yes there are others, He would be labeled a post whore

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

On another forum, yes there are others, He would be labeled a post whore

Is it a whore, or a slut that provides their services for free?

Whichever it is, suppose I fit the bill?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I've noticed the time it takes for full size pictures to come up after clicking on the attachments in posts is way shorter than it used to be, probably less than half the time it used to take on the old server.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"