Server Problems

Barry

Sorry for the down time yesterday...we may be getting too big for the shared server and will probably have to move to a dedicated server soon! That's good and bad at the same time! Good because the forums are popular but bad because it will be much more expensive to host! But, it should also increase the speed and reliability! Stay tuned for more info!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Yes, Watt's Site, BMT and the B-Model Store page are all on the same sever. Don't worry, we ain't going anywhere! We just have to upgrade the old, tired server...or put a E9 V8 in her! LOL

bmodel_logo.png

I thought I got banned yesterday when I got account suspended. Glad it was just a server problem.

I got the same message last nite, and a quote from a blues brothers song wafted through my mind:

What did I say to piss you off *this time*, baby?

Glad things are back . . .

• Like 1

Haha, no one was banned. Not sure why the host put that screen up but we're working on getting a bigger server even as I type this. Hang tight guys!

bmodel_logo.png

Watt's Truck Center pays the full cost of the servers...

I have an ideer- Hank's Truck Pictures is a free site, but he also has a place near the top of the page where you can make a contribution to help keep the site going if you want to. I've sent him 50 bucks a couple of times, maybe that would be of help here. If every member gave 10 dollars, that would be....a lot of money! Most wouldn't of course, but a little contribution from a few could help...just a thought. (Paul Van Scott)

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I have an ideer- Hank's Truck Pictures is a free site, but he also has a place near the top of the page where you can make a contribution to help keep the site going if you want to. I've sent him 50 bucks a couple of times, maybe that would be of help here. If every member gave 10 dollars, that would be....a lot of money! Most wouldn't of course, but a little contribution from a few could help...just a thought. (Paul Van Scott)

I would be willing to contribute to the site but as a bonus...how about a special BMT decal sent to paying members? Other sites have a decal that is sent to paying members. Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Barry any reason I can't log in at my home..for the last 2 months I have to send from my phone..

Go to www.hostdime.com/ip on your home pc and report back to me with the IP address that it shows. You may be blocked by accident. PM the IP to me.

bmodel_logo.png

I can create a special VIP forum for donating members plus a special decal would be a cool idea! We'll see what we can come up with! Every little bit of help would be great.

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png

That's why I do beer-I mean Pepsi and Coca Coler cans.

Now, on a serious note- Hank's truck pictures was a great place to go, I looked at every single picture on there when my wife was sick. Might have kept me from going crazy...when she could sleep, that's where I was, looking at truck pictures. Started at the top,left to right, every single picture- kind of took my mind off what was going on.That's why I sent him a couple of donations, I felt like it was worth that and more to me.

Now, six years later, I consider bigmacktrucks.com my favorite website except for "hotasionmidgetlesbos.com" and consider a lot of people here to be friends even though i've not met a lot of them. I've met a few members in person, even Barry-though he probably doesn't remember-and the most famous member, Rob, but a lot of those I haven't met I would call "friend".

So that's the reason i'd be willing to help out any way I could.

thank you for reading-

I must be off now.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I know Barry is on this subject like "stink on shit" so the problems will work out. My favorite site on the internet without doubt and by far. Met a lot of nice people here and many, like "otherdog" says, are considered friends although we've never met.

If the site requires financial support from the participating membership for upgrades, I'm in.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.