Bmt Users At Macungie

Here are a couple of shots of the group get together at the Watts tent on Saturday at the Macungie show. Eveyone was a little shy at first, but thanks to the DW we got organized enough to pose for some shots.

Thanks to Doug and all of the hard work from everyone at ATCA for the show. What a great take in.

post-2016-0-08292800-1308581991_thumb.jp

post-2016-0-73153000-1308582046_thumb.jp

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Here are a couple of shots of the group get together at the Watts tent on Saturday at the Macungie show. Eveyone was a little shy at first, but thanks to the DW we got organized enough to pose for some shots.

Thanks to Doug and all of the hard work from everyone at ATCA for the show. What a great take in.

WHOA! What a crew...

That is me in the white shirt next to the man in the red shirt. Doug Maney

Daryl Emery is in front of me in the tan shirt. Killer B

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

WHOA! What a crew...

That is me in the white shirt next to the man in the red shirt. Doug Maney

Daryl Emery is in front of me in the tan shirt. Killer B

I would be "the man in the red shirt". And that's Berry that looking over my right solder in the second photo.

That's me, Denny (DCR) second from right. Thanks to everyone for creating such a great show. Now I really have MMD, Mad Mack Disease!

Denny

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Dammit, I completely and totally forgot about the photo op at high noon......And I even said to myself around 10:00am "dont forget to go over to Watt's tent at 12!!!!" DOH!!!!

But plenty of you found me at my rig and introduced yourselves. Was nice to meet everyone!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I did forget to ID myself. 3rd from the right, front row wearing sunglasses around the neck. If anyone wants a copy of the pic PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send you a copy.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

im the one third from the right with the sunglasses and Mack trucks tattoo on his left arm. ~Matt

I was working in the plant on Saturday and saw you. The tattoo stuck out when you walked by.

I also recognized Granitefan from pictures on the site, and talked to him for a few minutes.