Superliner Eye Candy

Good Lord, that maniac is driving on the wrong side of the road!

Does sound good though.

Gotta say I like that sound too. I don't have any four valve motors but the two valves through 5" straights sound good also.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Just wanted to let you know that the million miles was on a new engine. The truck has over 3 and a half million miles on her.

I was wondering if my comments would get your attention, Thumper. No offense intended, you deserve much credit for keeping a top-notch piece of equipment. I suppose I am a bit jealous, I can't seem to find the time to keep my truck clean running in the northeast weather.

Gregg

Gotta say I like that sound too. I don't have any four valve motors but the two valves through 5" straights sound good also.

Rob

yes,they do,,,the sound of any 6 popper mack,2valve has always been my favorate sound,,i owned a 4 valve mack,years ago it didnt sound good at all..what a rip off.bob

I'VE seen this SuperDog roll through the 240 loop in Memphis was'nt sure where he was headed to but he was @ the nashville, ST.louis, & jackson ms interchange (aka know to the locals as malfunction junction ) It Sure is 1 good looking & sweet sounding :MackLogo:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: