Superliner Eye Candy

Nice truck, owner Jerry Kissinger just got an award from Shell for going 1 million miles without an overhaul. Not to be a wise guy, but why does a 20 year old truck only have 1 million miles on it? My WORKING truck has more miles in half the years. Mine would be shined up for the calendar too if I only had to work part-time.

BTW, I wouldn't put Rotella in my lawn mower. 1.2 million on my Mack with Mobil DELVAC.

Gregg

Mack corporate should be sponsoring these truck customizers so we have more than one Mack truck entered. In the motorcycle biz, Polaris is sponsoring many of the Victory custom bikes you see in the shows and bike mags- they supply the bike gratis to the customizer and pay for accessories like the Motorvation sidecars too.

Mack corporate should be sponsoring these truck customizers so we have more than one Mack truck entered. In the motorcycle biz, Polaris is sponsoring many of the Victory custom bikes you see in the shows and bike mags- they supply the bike gratis to the customizer and pay for accessories like the Motorvation sidecars too.

there were plenty macks at the show 2010 but they wernt even considered this is not a working truck show they keep a few spots open for locals but for petes and kws

i think hes doing the mack crowd proud. there are things i wouldnt do to my truck but i like what he did to his, alot of love and hard work. at least is not a pete or kw.

I agree,don't care for it myself,too much BS for me! but it IS a Mack! thats gotta count for something! i don't even bother with the modern truck shows anymore,only so many petes and KW's i can look at! last time i went to MATS in louisville,i think there was one Mack in the "custom" show,really nice Superliner II,but the guy got zero recognition for all his effort and hard work getting the truck ready............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I agree,don't care for it myself,too much BS for me! but it IS a Mack! thats gotta count for something! i don't even bother with the modern truck shows anymore,only so many petes and KW's i can look at! last time i went to MATS in louisville,i think there was one Mack in the "custom" show,really nice Superliner II,but the guy got zero recognition for all his effort and hard work getting the truck ready............................Mark

ya,,,thats a shame babba,,,you ought to see it out here,,,thats all there is,boohoo.lol bob

Nice truck, owner Jerry Kissinger just got an award from Shell for going 1 million miles without an overhaul. Not to be a wise guy, but why does a 20 year old truck only have 1 million miles on it? My WORKING truck has more miles in half the years. Mine would be shined up for the calendar too if I only had to work part-time.

BTW, I wouldn't put Rotella in my lawn mower. 1.2 million on my Mack with Mobil DELVAC.

Gregg

Gregg

Just wanted to let you know that the million miles was on a new engine. The truck has over 3 and a half million miles on her.

Just wanted to let you know that the million miles was on a new engine. The truck has over 3 and a half million miles on her.

IHOPE YOU NEVER STOP TACKING THUMPER TO THE SHOWS IT LETS THE KIDS NOW THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE BESIDE THOSE DAM KW & PETES IM NOT KNOCKING THE TRUCKS BUT COME ON PEOPLE YOU CAN WALK IN ANY CHROME SHOP IN THE US AND BUY ANY THING YOU WANT FOR THEM NOT A MACK YOU WANT ANY THING FOR THEM YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT .I KNOW THESE KIDS WITH THESE TRUCKS DONT REMEMBER IT BUT MACK TRUCKS BUILT THIS COUNTRY ANY WERE THERE WAS A JOB THAT WAS TOUGH THERE WAS A MACK THERE THATS RIGHT A MACK IM NOT THAT OLD BUT I DID GROW UP IN A F700 WITH MY DAD AND I REMBER WHAT TRUCKS WERE OUT THERE THE FIRST TRUCK I DROVE ON MY OWN WAS A 87 SUPERLINER AND ALL THOSE BIG OLE TRUCKS USE TO LAUGH AT ME . THEN I GOT A V8 AND THAT SHIT STOPED REAL FAST BUT I COULD STILL BEAT THEM WERE WE GOING IDE PASS THEM AT THE FUEL STOP AND I COULD HAUL ALOT MORE TO IN A YEARS TIME I CAULD BUY ONE OF THOSE SHINY TRUCKS JUST ON THE EXTRA WEIGHT WITH A LITTLE OLE E6 350 AND AS I WRIGHT THIS I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND THERE SETS THAT LITTLE 87 SUPERLINER STILL RUNNNING 3.5 MILLION LATER AND ALL THOSE SHINY TRUCKS THERE IN THE JUNK YARD SO BY GOD WHEN I TAKE OUR MACKS TO A SHOW AND WIN HELL YES IM PROUD I DONT GET MAD LIKE OTHER PEOPLE WITH OTHER TRUCKS DO ITS LIKE MY GRANDDAD SAID WHEN THERS SOMTHING BETTER THAN A MACK MADE MACK WILL MAKE IT ....... NEIL MESSERLEY

post-1912-0-88048900-1307570329_thumb.jp

IHOPE YOU NEVER STOP TACKING THUMPER TO THE SHOWS IT LETS THE KIDS NOW THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE BESIDE THOSE DAM KW & PETES IM NOT KNOCKING THE TRUCKS BUT COME ON PEOPLE YOU CAN WALK IN ANY CHROME SHOP IN THE US AND BUY ANY THING YOU WANT FOR THEM NOT A MACK YOU WANT ANY THING FOR THEM YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT .I KNOW THESE KIDS WITH THESE TRUCKS DONT REMEMBER IT BUT MACK TRUCKS BUILT THIS COUNTRY ANY WERE THERE WAS A JOB THAT WAS TOUGH THERE WAS A MACK THERE THATS RIGHT A MACK IM NOT THAT OLD BUT I DID GROW UP IN A F700 WITH MY DAD AND I REMBER WHAT TRUCKS WERE OUT THERE THE FIRST TRUCK I DROVE ON MY OWN WAS A 87 SUPERLINER AND ALL THOSE BIG OLE TRUCKS USE TO LAUGH AT ME . THEN I GOT A V8 AND THAT SHIT STOPED REAL FAST BUT I COULD STILL BEAT THEM WERE WE GOING IDE PASS THEM AT THE FUEL STOP AND I COULD HAUL ALOT MORE TO IN A YEARS TIME I CAULD BUY ONE OF THOSE SHINY TRUCKS JUST ON THE EXTRA WEIGHT WITH A LITTLE OLE E6 350 AND AS I WRIGHT THIS I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND THERE SETS THAT LITTLE 87 SUPERLINER STILL RUNNNING 3.5 MILLION LATER AND ALL THOSE SHINY TRUCKS THERE IN THE JUNK YARD SO BY GOD WHEN I TAKE OUR MACKS TO A SHOW AND WIN HELL YES IM PROUD I DONT GET MAD LIKE OTHER PEOPLE WITH OTHER TRUCKS DO ITS LIKE MY GRANDDAD SAID WHEN THERS SOMTHING BETTER THAN A MACK MADE MACK WILL MAKE IT ....... NEIL MESSERLEY

wow,,now theres a beautiful ride,,i kinda miss cabovers,not many left,atleast out here,,,i owned two of them...bob

3 millian miles,,,then its time to get rid of that ole junker,and buy a mack this time...lol bob

Well said! i could'nt agree more!!!!! :clap: ................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

THUMPER2, Welcome to the board. Are you Jerry, the owner? Can you tell us about the life and building of this truck?