I posted some picture of one awhile back, I think that company owns at least 3 or 4. As far as I know they still don't have a factory sleeper option, the one in my picture had an aftermarket affair installed. On a side note, I hear the GU is supposed to be getting an HOS sleeper option in the future.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I posted some picture of one awhile back, I think that company owns at least 3 or 4. As far as I know they still don't have a factory sleeper option, the one in my picture had an aftermarket affair installed. On a side note, I hear the GU is supposed to be getting an HOS sleeper option in the future.

Here's a link to a photo of a Granite sleeper test truck. Granite Sleeper

Where can I find your pics?

Looks like it cost this guy about a dollar a mile for the pleasure of owning one..........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Immaculate-Mack-Titan-605hp-/300532708322?pt=Commercial_Trucks&hash=item45f92533e2

May have seen this truck on route 80 last summer pulling a Mid 60s, 24 foot,rusty steel green dump trailer (yes it was odd)

Seen 7 Titans out and about in my travels

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

:SMOKIE-LFT: If Trucking rates would go back up, fuel prices would go back to where they should be, the cost of the truck would come down to where it would be affordable to pay for, and if they would go back building a V8 engine again, I'd be the first one in line to buy a new one. But for now I think I'll just wish in one hand and S--T in the other and see which one gets full first.

I think the Titans are out there, they are just illusive. Maybe 3P can tell us how many were built so far (if he hasn't already somewhere).

Just as an example, a local trucking company bought a bunch of Visions in '06, as well as one Pinnacle (CXP613). Since it was new at the dealer, I think I've only seen it twice in those 5 years, and I see a bunch of their trucks daily.

I think the Titans are out there, they are just illusive. Maybe 3P can tell us how many were built so far (if he hasn't already somewhere).

Just as an example, a local trucking company bought a bunch of Visions in '06, as well as one Pinnacle (CXP613). Since it was new at the dealer, I think I've only seen it twice in those 5 years, and I see a bunch of their trucks daily.

Out of our 3 stores we have only sold 1 and I never got to see it. We only sold 2 new trucks all of last year. We are having a much better year this year but no Titans planned to order.

176 to date. They plan to build 2 a week in 2011.

Doug.hope the Titan is half the truck your R and RW's were.

It is great so far. Rides like a pick-up only 5 ft higher. 605 hp. Where was that 20 years ago. Anybody that drives one will want one. If we keep it in shop for p.m. Driver takes the day off does not want to drive his old 2000 C L .

It is great so far. Rides like a pick-up only 5 ft higher. 605 hp. Where was that 20 years ago. Anybody that drives one will want one. If we keep it in shop for p.m. Driver takes the day off does not want to drive his old 2000 C L .

Is there any truth to the rumor on the ATHS thread that the Maine Loggers on TV are parking the new Titans for new Western Stars. Claims they have broke oil pans too many times along with other issues?

• 1 month later...