ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!

After 7 years and I couldn’t even begin to count the hours, I took her up the road to her first Flying J fuel stop and back to PAI this past Saturday, (85 uneventful miles)

Of course there needs to be a few adjustments and details dealt with but all in all a very successful trip. The old girl rides and drives like a dream. The comfort level inside is high with the air ride seats smoothing out anything that a 46 year old Mack truck would send to a poor old driver.

What’s next? Finish some details, lots of pics, maybe a publication would be nice. I'll have more pics and possible video for BMT in near future.

Happy Holidays, Jim

post-84-096037800 1291670339_thumb.jpg

post-84-050046100 1291670538_thumb.jpg

post-84-055662900 1291670563_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!

After 7 years and I couldn’t even begin to count the hours, I took her up the road to her first Flying J fuel stop and back to PAI this past Saturday, (85 uneventful miles)

Of course there needs to be a few adjustments and details dealt with but all in all a very successful trip. The old girl rides and drives like a dream. The comfort level inside is high with the air ride seats smoothing out anything that a 46 year old Mack truck would send to a poor old driver.

What’s next? Finish some details, lots of pics, maybe a publication would be nice. I'll have more pics and possible video for BMT in near future.

Happy Holidays, Jim

Congrats Jim, really nice looking tractor! Give me some specs, engine? transmission? Yellow is my favorite color, if I ever repaint Killer B, it will be yellow. randyp :clap::mack1::chili:

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays, Jim

Thank You !

The Ol'Dawg has no Fleas now!

I'm making progress with mine, slowly but surely :lol:

Hey-I have a spare trumpet for your horns if you want it...

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

:SMOKIE-LFT:

:clap: VERY nice looking truck-for some reason the B is one of very few that can carry off yellow as the primary color,and yours looks especially fine! :twothumbsup: I'll be saving the pics in my "COOL TRUCKS" file.

As for my '45,I drive it around the block every day so it won't get tagged for overtime parking. Eventually I'll get some bodywork done,just enough to make the left door latch work again,but that's about the extent of it. ;) (It'd cost me two fortunes to restore it...)

Speed

:SMOKIE-RT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>