This Aint Far Off Guys

I'd be glad to have something cool about now, but I can't handle cold and freezing. I'll let the eskimo's have at it. I'd like to be able to work in my new garage this coming winter and hope it will be warm enough inside of it. Looks like i'll find out soon enough.

mike :pat:

Ah yes,,cold weather, bowl of chili, warm fire crackling, no fire ants, mosquitoes, wasps, rattlesnakes,,Oh yes, give me a home, where the cold wind roams,,I AM READY!,,,randy

Hi, come down here if you like the heat! you open the truck door to get out and its like someone just threw a brick at you. :)

Grant

BRING ON THE COLD WEATHER! i, for one am ready for it! been a brutal summer everywhere i've been this year,we had 38 days over 100 degrees! i'm tired of it! me being a transplanted "yankee" can take the cold much better than thr heat! always put on more clothes! extra "insulation" (beer gut) does'nt hurt either! if you want to expierience heat in its truest form,ride with me sometime,wade into 2-300 pieces of furniture in a trailer at about 135/140 degrees,then we'll talk! .....Mark

post-5836-056525700 1282524136_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

BRING ON THE COLD WEATHER! i, for one am ready for it! been a brutal summer everywhere i've been this year,we had 38 days over 100 degrees! i'm tired of it! me being a transplanted "yankee" can take the cold much better than thr heat! always put on more clothes! extra "insulation" (beer gut) does'nt hurt either! if you want to expierience heat in its truest form,ride with me sometime,wade into 2-300 pieces of furniture in a trailer at about 135/140 degrees,then we'll talk! .....Mark

yeah buddy,,u tell em,,thas whut ahm talking bout,,uh huh,,,you go dude! heh heh,,randy

Y'all sit on the WRONG side of the truck. Shift with the WRONG hand, drive on the WRONG side of the road.

But them prime movers are badazz

hi, um the steering wheel is on the right hand side of truck so really its the right side, not the wrong side.?? :) so there for Y' all must be on de wrong side of truck...

the cold is better than the heat tho, its easier to get warmer than it is to get cooler. an the cooler it is the less tyres i have to change.

Grant

post-2194-052991300 1282574078_thumb.jpg

post-2194-003619000 1282574165_thumb.jpg

Sorry guys not looking forward to winter. I'm a transplanted hillbilly from Alabama to Michigan I just do not enjoying laying under the truck and beating ice off of the brake drums and dragging hoses in the snow and dealing with wild ass 4 wheelers. If it gets to hot all I have to do is watch Ice Road Truckers that cools me down enough hahahahahaahh

mytruck.jpg

MY BEST FRIEND

We still got a few shows left this season!!! Why you trying to bum me out? BTW missed you at Macungie this year. I am gonna try to make Winchester next month.

post-2694-007828100 1282514624_thumb.jpg

I prefer my F models without frosting.

i will be there we had some bad luck this year couldnt make it to macungie

OK....let's talk. I had to unload under a kiln on a 105 degree, +95% humidity day....clear blue sky with the sun beating down onto the black asphalt lot...and the driver before me plugged up the line and left it. So, I got to spend the first hour unplugging the line with a loaded trailer, where he probably could have had it unclogged in less than 10 minutes with his empty trailer. :angry:

When I got done unplugging the line and got my trailer started unloading, just for S&G, I grabbed my thermometer out of the truck and put it in a shady spot near where I had been working. Didn't take 2 minutes for it to max out :wacko:

l_1699f5ff6b304a35aeb524d22310b797.jpg

Of course I don't have AC in my truck, either....so I stood behind the engine fan to cool off :blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

OK....let's talk. I had to unload under a kiln on a 105 degree, +95% humidity day....clear blue sky with the sun beating down onto the black asphalt lot...and the driver before me plugged up the line and left it. So, I got to spend the first hour unplugging the line with a loaded trailer, where he probably could have had it unclogged in less than 10 minutes with his empty trailer. :angry:

When I got done unplugging the line and got my trailer started unloading, just for S&G, I grabbed my thermometer out of the truck and put it in a shady spot near where I had been working. Didn't take 2 minutes for it to max out :wacko:

l_1699f5ff6b304a35aeb524d22310b797.jpg

Of course I don't have AC in my truck, either....so I stood behind the engine fan to cool off :blink:

Dam! no air conditioner? i'd be dead now without mine! got to spend a couple nights in phoenix,AZ not too long ago,was 111 degrees at midnight!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.