Having An Exceptionally Good Weekend....

Freightrain

Had my first stick shift race on Saturday and took home ALL the marbles! It was a long,hot, sunny day(got pretty red), but after 6 rounds of eliminations and all the dust/smoke cleared I came out on top. Good start for the year, as I'll be #1 in points and of course now I'll have a BIG red X on my back as everyone will be gunning to take me down :P

Life is good.

5-24-2009_100347_PM.jpg

grey haired hippie driver..............

IMG_4125.jpg

Might have to use some of my winnings to go to Gasser Reunion this year? How about it? Two weeks away, though I have a race at Marion County this Saturday(3 hr drive).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Had my first stick shift race on Saturday and took home ALL the marbles! It was a long,hot, sunny day(got pretty red), but after 6 rounds of eliminations and all the dust/smoke cleared I came out on top. Good start for the year, as I'll be #1 in points and of course now I'll have a BIG red X on my back as everyone will be gunning to take me down :P

Life is good.

5-24-2009_100347_PM.jpg

grey haired hippie driver..............

IMG_4125.jpg

Might have to use some of my winnings to go to Gasser Reunion this year? How about it? Two weeks away, though I have a race at Marion County this Saturday(3 hr drive).

Congratulations on taking the win! That gray haired hippy driver is pretty red there-better get him some of that noxzeemer skin cream! You should wear long sleeves and a straw hat when you're outa the car!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I had a serious farmer tan growing from riding the bike to work all week, so I thought I'd move the tan lines up a notch. I was putting lotion on all day, but it was brutal out. There is NO shade at Quaker but my trailer/awning. They drag you to the lanes, then let you sit there for an hour to roast. Gawd, I hate the place. I'll take the money though.

Larry

I had a serious farmer tan growing from riding the bike to work all week, so I thought I'd move the tan lines up a notch. I was putting lotion on all day, but it was brutal out. There is NO shade at Quaker but my trailer/awning. They drag you to the lanes, then let you sit there for an hour to roast. Gawd, I hate the place. I'll take the money though.

I WISH I had a farmer tan. Instead alls I got is this trucker tan. My left arm is looking real good and tanned...but my right arm is still mid-winter white :pat:

Congrats on the win :twothumbsup:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Ya, Terry Tombaugh calls me hippie.........he buzzed his off a few years.

Only partially by choice, funny how it leaves your forehead and goes down your back towards your as.........

post-45-1243304343_thumb.jpg

Although I got this big red, blistered bald spot now believe it or not I used to have a full head of hair. In fact when me an Momma started dating, (eons ago) my hair used to drag on my elbows. It hurt like a son of a bitch when rolling under or out from under a car and getting my damned hair caught in a creeper wheel too!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Way ta Go Larry,

Congradulations on the WINS!.......By the way.....is that woman standing beside you waiting to get your autograph or sumpin? :D Or is that Rob in one of his disguises?.......I'm still trying to figure out the real Rob.

mike :unsure:

Way ta Go Larry,

Or is that Rob in one of his disguises?.......I'm still trying to figure out the real Rob.

mike :unsure:

No need there Mike. The "chick magnet" is accurate, but a couple years old.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Girl in the pic? She's my "track groupie" LOL!!!! (or is that "crew chief"?). It surprised me I could even get my girl friend to stand in the picture. She hates getting her picture taken.

Thanks all for the kudos. It was a good fight, no gimme's all day. Had to work for all of it.

Jim, got some extra cash in my pocket now, so it's looking better for showing up for Gasser Reunion. Let's hope for DRY weather!

Larry