Starting The Trucks:

Haven't had the shop up to temp in a few days and needed to move both R models. Both trucks started easily, but the red one doesn't really run smooth for several moments. Both smoke terrible when cold.

Hard to breath when it's like this:

Rob

Edited by Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Haven't had the shop up to temp in a few days and needed to move both R models. Both trucks started easily, but the red one doesn't really run smooth for several moments. Both smoke terrible when cold.

Hard to breath when it's like this:

Rob

Like Arnold said in the Terminater movie,"Don't doo daat!!"

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Rob, did you have a cigarette while you were waiting for the air pressure to build up? lol.

Hi Herb, actually I charged each truck with shop air to 100 pounds, started them, then RAN outside. I thought the scene was comical so I snapped the photos. Hard to breath when it is like that.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Guys,

I guess we'll have to take up a collection and get him a shop fan. Maybe teach his dog to open the back door to get some cross ventilation.

lol......... Goodmorning and I hope the day gets better for ya.......... I'm just jelious cause I don't have a garage that big, or I would smoke one up also.

mike :loldude:

Guys,

I guess we'll have to take up a collection and get him a shop fan. Maybe teach his dog to open the back door to get some cross ventilation.

lol......... Goodmorning and I hope the day gets better for ya.......... I'm just jelious cause I don't have a garage that big, or I would smoke one up also.

mike :loldude:

Had both overhead doors open and they are 14' high, by 18' wide. Still takes a while for the exhaust to clear out without a strong breeze.

Rob

Rob

I bet you killed all the rats and maybe your cat too.

A nice high bay shop...........

Don't really have rodents cause of the cat but he is a real "Pussy". Runs like hell for out of doors as soon as I start a truck....

Thanks for the comment on the shop. My greatest achievement outside of family.

Rob

..........cough............cough...........hack.....ugh......cough...........

There, I feel better now :D

Looks like my garage when I fire mine up. Soon as I open the front door, it bellows out like a coal fire!! The small exhaust fan on opposite end of my garage makes a small dent in the smoke issue.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"