Squatters

kscarbel2

39 minutes ago, other dog said:

I think a good many of these squatters are the same people that stroll across the border freely.

no, they are not. have you not been listening to the liberal demonrat talking heads? 

all those people strolling across the southern border are fine upstanding law abiding people.  🤪

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2024 at 4:01 PM, mike69mackman said:

Don’t talk to me about squatters. I got squatting in laws in my daughters home who wont leave. Been 4 years and finally getting a court date to kick them out.

That reminds me of the time- wait, did I tell this story before?..stop me if I did-

I went down to see my Mom in Cumberland one time and she wanted me to ride up to her parents old home with her. They had both passed away years earlier but she was renting their old home to a couple, a pair of deadbeats apparently because they hadn't paid any rent for months. Mom even had the power shut off to the house to try to get rid of them, but then they complained to somebody and they told Ma "you can't do that", and she had to have the electricity turned back on. Even though they hadn't paid for anything.

My mother was elderly then, maybe in her 60s, maybe 70s, I don't remember now, it was a while back. So I was no spring chicken myself. And when we got there this body builder looking guy probably in his 20s came out of the front door with a pit bull on a leash. His skank girlfriend was right inside the front door holding another pit bull. I didn't know if he was planning to unleash the beast, then the skank would have released her hound, and we would have been killed right there in the yard. Or maybe Ma was expecting me to whip his ass.

But while all this was running through my mind and Mom was arguing with the deadbeat, my uncle David, my mother's brother pulled up. He lived just up the hill, a couple of hundred yards away. He was a magistrate in Cumberland County, and he's always been my favorite uncle but when he got out of his vehicle that day I had never been so glad to see him. He was obviously packing some serious heat, right there on his side for all to see. I don't even remember if he said anything, but the smart ass non-rent paying punk didn't have anything else to say either, and went back inside and closed the door.

Ma finally got rid of their sorry good for nothing asses but it took a long time, she had to take them to court to get rid of them, even after they hadn't paid rent since who knows when.

One of the main reasons we weren't interested in renting our place in Gladys, it probably would have been destroyed and no rent paid, so we just wanted to sell it and be done with it.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

20 hours ago, tjc transport said:

my friend went through the same crap for the past 6 months with the rental house three away from his, and one two towns away he inherited after his uncle passed away last year.

the one on his street he is knocking down to build a new house for his son. 

the POS "renters" have not paid a penny in 6 months since getting the 3 month leave notice. they tried everything. 

he had the sheriff serve papers on them to be out by 3-30-24. they told the sheriff to eff off, we know our rites and are not leaving. what they did not read in the eviction order was that it was a demolition eviction, and that on 4-1-24 the house was being demolished. they left for wherever they went during the day to come "home" to an empty lot. 
called the cops to complain and were told you were ordered to leave. you didn't. not our problem.

they tried to sue for lost belongings and were told by lawyers you do not have a leg to stand on. 

LMAO...that would have been a good day to have a video of them rolling in the driveway and see nothing.....

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

best part was they were claiming outrageous prices for "lost belongings" it was all secondhand junk from the goodwill store. they are "professional renters" (scam artists) that know how to play the game...

Ted took video of everything in the house before the excavator crunched it up and loaded it into the bump trailers. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

13 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

sadly it's only going to get worse with the thousands of border crossers. most having idea "we have more rights then you AMERICANS .  politicians need our votes they told us to come over  to this country.

That's another thing we used to think about when we were moving. We moved from Gladys, Va. to Spout Spring, Va.

Google says it's 33 miles. And after we moved enough stuff here to start staying here we'd stay here during the week and move on weekends. And every time we'd go over to Gladys we'd say "hope no squatters moved in during the week".

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

11 hours ago, JoeH said:

The way I see it, Castle Law applies. Someone breaks into your house, make sure you don't shoot them in the back...

And make sure the body is IN the house when the cops arrive.  "They were running away from me when I shot them 9 times, officer".

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

sadly, today's world, homeowner is in more trouble when trying to protect their own property. trick is as mentioned  1-make sure not only are the scum IN your house but ;; 2- put enough shots in same spot so law enforcement can't tell if shots came from the back or front. unless of course you are using a 12 ga .my favorite.

• Haha 1

reality is the fact it's so dam sad a person (working/homeowner) has to go to the extremes of protection and the low Lifes have more rights !! while gassing up my vehicle this afternoon; a Veteran walked out of the convenience store and sat at outside table. I back my jeep up so He was able to see the back window which proudly states "NEVER FORGET OUR VETERANS AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR OUR COUNTRY/also a P O W decal. He thanked me ; next He said " and the immigrants (meaning border crossers ) get all the freebies. It sadden me to hear and realize He was right.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2