Finally some DM progress

Go to solution Solved by mowerman,

Just had to walk 5K ladies breast cancer charity Sunday yes it’s always something. What’s the weather changes like we’re saying there’s always something that takes you away from any kind of project.

• Like 1

well here it is first of the fiberglass i was gonna close the nose and move the truck back to its parking spot but i decided to let it set up over night first,,,,and now i gotta listen to wife crying she cant get her explorer in with out a hassle...

• Like 1

after all that hard yard work..yesterday..nice to be doing something i like,,,,think ill hit it again tomorrow for another round of pleasure,,,id rather make damn sure the glass is set up up before i continue with the area,,,otherwise ill just start doing some more gringe work on the passenger side,,,,so its all prepaired there when i get to it,,,thanks for the good cheers fellas

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh man it needs a lot more work than i thought but it will all get done I am pretty good with bodywork and fiberglass. No that I got started. I am all jacked up to continue second second application tomorrow morning after some more grinding I will post photos.

• Like 1

thanks duck,,,,so far so good,,,,,new addition,,,wife bought me this banner long time ago,,i forgot i had it just came across it looking for something ,,,and yes i realize not all of you are going to like it......how do you like that,,,,,changing my own subject again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mowerman said:

thanks duck,,,,so far so good,,,,,new addition,,,wife bought me this banner long time ago,,i forgot i had it just came across it looking for something ,,,and yes i realize not all of you are going to like it......how do you like that,,,,,changing my own subject again

You're welcome Sir... The Banner looks Awesome I love the old Baseball team banners

Thanks it’s canvas and real thick and looks it looks it looks retro.    till waiting for sun to drop a bit I’m have tempted to move some stuff around and pull the truck into the garage as I mentioned .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Thanks it’s canvas and real thick and looks it looks it looks retro.    till waiting for sun to drop a bit I’m have tempted to move some stuff around and pull the truck into the garage as I mentioned .

Well once you've got the truck in the garage it'll be smooth Sailing...And while you're feeling it may as well GIT it done

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mowerman said:

thumbnail.thumb.jpg.808fa4eb5a151a5daf3b0fd70eb9da73.jpgthumbnail.thumb.jpg.c2b909f0e03b36f98ed88b9df210d09b.jpgthumbnail.thumb.jpg.a09ee7a7ae3982e02f1d996ad0cf073d.jpgthumbnail.thumb.jpg.138b596ee45ee5cce96925cb85bbed76.jpg

under the mona lisa is  a rough canvas . your way ahead of the project, still holding the plane ticket for a trip west to see up close the finished project. don't slack I'm not getting any younger !!LOL

• Like 2