Pictures of the Week

other dog

Thats possible up there in NewHampster..   I lived in Maine for 23 years and seen plenty of Black bears just millin' around, and rummaging through dumpsters..  Love it...  Jojo

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Brocky said:

Unusual stack thru the hood in that last picture!!!

That's just one of my poorly photo-chopped pictures. The grill in the back is real though, that's when I took it home and before I painted it and put the chrome stack on it. I used it for a grill before, but I had taken it down to Moore's Machine and had a lid put on it. They put the offset fire box on it too, but it's only good for a shelf. It's way too small and placed too high to actually work as a smoker. It's still my favorite grill though.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hippy...   ''Mack'' saw your post about the Bear. So He made sure I was safe last night when I was relaxing on the side porch.. 

KIMG2084.JPG

KIMG2085.JPG

• Like 2

Stuff happens. Could have been worse though, it could have been yesterday when it was sweltering hot. We went to the Home Depot store to pick up a freezer that we got last night and the starter locked up on the truck. Now we're waiting on a ride because there was no room in the rollback truck.

received_2071105146553817.thumb.jpeg.20a01fd7483a88236719a18dead56892.jpeg

$120 to tow it from Lynchburg to Concord.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sorry for the starter fail. I guess the truck is automatic. Could be push started if it's a stick. And even driven for a few days that way just by parking on a grade.

Also nice to see the progress over the new place. The BBQ shed looks well built. And I really like the squirrel. It's seldom to see one with a water hose.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012